Suddenly a large bamboo sword came out of the Mechanized Samurai suit to Jab at Ryuko's back. Then again in her stomach. She then notices this and begins to block the attacks with her Scissor blade. However when she did so she was launched back.

Sanageyama: I can see all your moves!

Ryuko gets up and adjust herself. Once she did she begins to encircle Sanageyama with after-images. Sanageyama begins to do the same thing hitting Ryuko continuously causing her to flinch with her After-images.

Sanageyama: No matter how quickly you move, you can't escape my blade! Behold! Secret Weapon: Higi Tengatsu!

Suddenly these hatches open on the Mech revealing these pink dots. These dots begin to move around at high speeds.

Sanageyama: As long as I have these eyes, I can anticipate any move my opponents makes!

Ryuko: Say What!?

Ryuko was taking hits from every side, every angle, every corner, Sanageyama was precise on where to hit her

Senketsu: Keep it together, Ryuko!

Ryuko: I'd love to, but it's all I can do to deflect these strikes!

Sanageyama: I'm impressed! But let's see.... How you handle... this!

He then reaches to the back of the mech to pull out these Bamboo swords and had attached then to the mech's fingertips. They begin to spin in making it into a drill.

Sanageyama: Shinsoku-Senbonzuki!

He then proceeds to hit Ryuko with a Barrage of attacks.

Sanageyama: I've read all your blocking moves now, too! Even your Scissor Blade that can slice a Goku Uniform to pieces is worthless if it can't Hit its target!

Ryuko was on the ground with steam emanating from her.

Sanageyama: Come on, is it over already? That's a little disappointing don't you think?

(Y/N): (whispers) Seems like I should go in.

(Y/N) begins to walk before he stopped when Ryuko was standing with her Scissor blade to help her.

(Y/N): I guess my time will come later.

Sanageyama then Activates his drill fingers to attack Ryuko again. When the impact came he launched her scissor blade. Cutting off a piece of Senketsu.

Mako: Ryuko!

Sanageyama: You're mine!

(Y/N): More like you've won.

The piece of Senketsu that broke off had dispersed and had flung onto Sanageyama's helmet blocking sockets. He tries to pull them off but they wouldn't budge.

Sanageyama: T-They won't come off! M-My eyes!

Ryuko then jumps in the air with her Scissor blade in decapitation mode. She had flung it downwards on Sanageyama cutting off his uniform. The leftover life fibers had gone into Senketsu.

Mako: You did it Ryuko! You beat one of the Elite four already! You're amazing! And so fast! And so awesome! Yeah!

Sanageyama: This isn't over yet! I can still fight! Come on, Mato-

(Y/N): If you can still fight her, with both more energy and power than you, then be the dumb idiot you are and do it.

Sanageyama: Yeah Bring i-

Suddenly a whip with spikes on the end started to hit Sanageyama.

Gamagoori: Don't be Pathetic, Sanageyama!