8. the final wolf

As the next morning was there Red found herself waking with her mom sitting next to her. Her mom tried everything to make Red her day as good as possible, thinking it might be the last. Red still didn't decide what to do about her grandmother.
As the night came she and her mom had a good day but now it was time for some serieus buisness, she had to kill her grandmother. As she walked to her the forest seemed scarier then ever, and she didn't know why. Was it because the job she had to do right now.
As she came to her grandmothers house she smelled blood, so she took a bow standing in a rack near her and some arrows. As she enterd the house she saw a werewolf killing some villagers, as the wolf looked to her she noticed that it was her grandmother.
She drew a arrow and shot the wolf in its eye, whitout thinking. Her grandmother ran outside on a rampage, so Red made her mind to kill her grandmother, she was a danger for everyone and herself.
She drew another arrow and shot the wolf in the other eye, so it now has one sense less to use. Little did she realise it had as good a nose as Red herself has. The wolf jumped for Red, as Red dodged she felt a claw grabbing in her leg. So she was on the ground and as the wolf wanted to jump a last time to kill Red they heard a shot.
The wolf fell to the ground and didn't move at all. It was shot by a farmer with a crossbow, as he came closer to check if it was dead he noticed Red slowly turning and screaming. She almost changed but she didn't. As he helped Red to get up Red said she didn't feel it anymore.
The farmer didn't know what she was talking about so he looked confused and asked what she meant.
Red told she didn't feel the wolf anymore, but her grandmother was dead.