4. the first night

As Red was asleep the clock was slowly tikking to midnight, to her birthday. But she woke up around 11pm, she just was excited for her birthday. But when the clock hit midnight al went blank like she suddenly fell asleep.
When she woke up in the morning, she had no clue what happend, "was i so tired yesterday?" She asked herself. She decided to get out bed and with great wonder she had a wound on her leg, a kind of cut. How did that happen, she tought. But she tought little of it and went downstairs, her mom was already waiting for he. "Happy birthday dear." She said while she also showed a great breakfast. Red was overjoyed finaly 16, that is a milestone. As the day passed on she decided to go outside and visist her grand-mother, but once she came outside she heard alot of people talking and screaming. "What has happend here?" she asked. Another villager replied with a vibrating in his voice that ony could mean he was scared, "it was the monster, the same as 16 years ago, it killed one of us. What are we gonna do?" He paniced and bursted out crying. Red herself was also kind of freaking out, "was this al a coincidence? The wolf that attacked me? The dagger? The hat with the paw on it?" As she saw this she decided not to go to her grand-mother, she wouldn't mind she thought. As she went back inside and told her mom everything about the attack in the village her mom dropped a tea cup. "What do you mean, the monster? What kind of wounds were there? Only 1 person or more?" Her mom sounded if she knew more. She was again not telling something. As it bacame late Red decided to go to bed and wake up early so she could go to her grand-mother the next day.