5. the second body

As Red decided to keep it quite she went outside with her basket and red hood. Inna cirkel she saw alot of villagers standing around something, the were whispering and gasping. Red pushed a way through the cirkel just to run into another dead villager, this time a young woman, but what was weird is the she missed a few fingers. The fingers Red threw up this morning. So she began to think there was something happening with her, but she didn't know what. A few villagers were talking among them, "I saw it, it was the beast itself!" "I saw it the last time!" screamed the 2nd man. "It was a werewolf, I'm telling you, i heard it howl last night!" a older woman said it.
As Red heard the rumors she decided to join the conversation, "what is a werewolf, and why is it attacking our village?" The older woman replied "It is a person who a night becomes a wolf, but only during the full moon, wich is with us for 7 days. And it is the same wolf as 16 years ago, i thought we killed it. But it seems it has returned."
Meanwhile Red was putting all the pieces together she thought of something. The wolf who attacked her, it has to do something with this. It must all be conected she thought, the attacks, the fingers, the hat. She must be the werewolf herself. So she went back to home and asked her mom about her hat and why she looked so worried when she saw the hat. Her mom explaind everything, the hat once belonged to Red her father, who was also a werewolf. Red now froze and realized she killed her own father just a few days ago, he was alive all this time. But he was dangerous, a treat to the village, to red, so he decided to lock himself up in the woods and to and his life, and the only one to do it was her own daughter. Red also became angry because her mother should have know then that Red was a werewolf herself, but she didn't say anything. She was angry and ran away with her basket, of to visit her grand-mother.