#8 Stark's Depressed

Start from the beginning

"I saw the picture, he fed you sushi."

"He just fed me sushi, how is that cheating?"

"Is it because the potato factory? You are having your own potato supplies that's why you don't need me anymore right?" He asked sadly.

"Peter, didn't I catch you hanging out with other girl?"

"I told you it was not a thing, and so what, does that give you the right to be with sushi-man?"

Then the two fought the whole class, the classmates were too nosy to tell you guys to stop, they wanted to spread all the conversations later on, the teacher was also too terrified of you to intervene and so you and Peter built nothing.

"Great now we lost." You scowled. "I'm a stark, and I lost because you kept accusing me of sushi cheating when Harley and I are just friends."

"Why can't we just talk it out? if it's miscommunication that we're dealing then let's communicate." Peter said.

For once this cat fight seems to be reasonable, until Justines hammer has to fuck it up.

When some kind of bullet was shot right between the two of you, your suit who was sitting behind you jumped in to cover you. Peter also forgot and did a Spider post at the enemy.

At Justine Hammer holding her rock shooter that she so proudly made.

   "Guess who won the reward with a cool rock shooter gun?"

^^^^ I wrote these back in 2019 july

~~~ Depressing life goes by ~~~

Back from retiring 2020 july vvvv

   "Guess who doesn't care? Me." You say.

Justine scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Someone's a little moody today."

   "I'm moody everyday, can you go bug someone else Justine?"

   "You don't have to be like that." Peter says.

   "Oh, standing up for your new girlfriend. So much for communication. I'm done." You says, stepping backwards to put on your armor suit.

   "(Y/n) I didn't mean it like that." Peter tries to chase you but Justine holds him back.

   "Give her some times. Believe me. She needs some time to be with herself."

   "Really...? But--"

   Justine pulls him back. "Trust me."

   You blasts the window open with your armor and fly out of school. Literally.

   Everyone in the classroom watches as you hit the sky. The teacher signs. "We need to repair our school again, she always exits dramatically."

   "Oh... I feel a storm coming." Ned says, he has bad guts feeling.

   Justine watches Peter who is all caught up in his feelings with a smirk.