" Nii-chan , i heard that you will become Nanadaime Hokage?"

 " yes , Konohamaru , are you happy with that ? "

 I looked at Konohamaru's face and he seems sad because i'm gonna be Hokage

 " You know what , Hokage is my biggest dream since Jiji ( Grandfather ) died and left me alone , i wanted to become like him , Strong and wise . "

 " Konohamaru, i'm sorry for stealing your dream "

 I'm feeling so guilty after seeing Konohamaru started to sob 

 " its okay Nii-chan , you deserved to become Hokage . I really proud of you Nii-chan !" 

He suddenly smiled at me but i know its fake . Inside his deep heart he still unhappy 

"Konohamaru , i'm trully sorry . I didn't mean to ruin your biggest dream "

 " Its okay Nii-chan , i called you here not to blame you , i just wanted to confrim that the news i have heard from Moegi and Udon its real or not "

 I know that he still sad so i decide to hug him 

 " Thank you Konohamaru , I will be always considering you as my best brother even we aren't blood related " 

i hug him tightly and then he started to cry 

 " Nii-chan congratulation ! please makes my Jiji proud ! and then lead this village into prosperous like my jiji did " as he also hugged me back

 " Don't worry Konohamaru ! i will do my best !"

 after that we release our hug and then the Ramen finally come "

 "Today , i will treat you Konohamaru , because you already let me to continue your JIji's work as Sandaime Hokage " 

 " REALLY ? THANKS NARUTO NII-CHAN "

 And then we have Ramen there i was wondering what is Boruto doing now, i looked my cellphone and its already 9 PM , he must be sleeping now ." 

 Boruto

Where is Tou-chan now ? i waited for him for almost 3 hours here in the living room because i wanted to watch TV with him . 

 " Boruto ! you have to sleep now "

 Mom force me to sleep but i decline it

 " No Kaa-chan, i will sleep later after Tou-chan here " 

" Okay but don't force your body okay , okay Hima lets sleep "

 " Good NIght Nii-chan" Said Himawari

 after that My mom bring Himawari to her bedroom and then i also go to my own bedroom to take my blanked and futon ,then sleep in the living room waiting for my dad ."

Back to Naruto:

After we finished our Ramen and paid the bill i ask Konohamaru to go home since its already late in the night . 

" Konohamaru , i will head to home now , bye"

 " Okay NIichan , thanks for treat me the Ramen" 

" its not a big deal ! Byee " 

And then after i arrived at home 

 " I'm Homee"

 I saw Boruto already sleeping in sofa in living room, he must be tired  waiting for me

 " Boruto ! Boruto! Wake Up" 

 " Huh , TOU-CHAN "

 he suddenly wrapped his hand into my face and actually he so cute .

 " sorry Boruto for keep you waiting " as i hug him back 

" Tou-chan i really missed you so much and look tou-chan , i already prepare the futon here so maybe if you too tired to head to your bedroom you can sleep here with me " 

" okay Boruto , Tou-chan will clean myself first okay !" 

" Okay Tou-chan" 

After that i head to bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face , hands , and feets . Then, i head to the living room to sleep with Boruto . He so kind for waiting me until i'm home . i never thought that he will do that , so as my thankfulness i will accompany him to sleep only tonight.

 Boruto:

 Finally i'm able to spend my night with my dad before he become Hokage , I will never forget this night in my entire live .