Dêluśîonâl Wørlđ 《The Mad she》

"Two plus Two is equal to Four" Anika whispered to herself and smile lightly "Great Anika , You are doing good" She patted her own back and peeped in book for seeing correct answer and smiled widely..

"Jach want Grandchild" She whispered to herself and tapped her own chin from index finger "Shivay hates Mallika, then how will they come" she muttered in herself and sat straight thinking something "I hungry" she touched her stomach gently and head out of house in search of something , As Shivay's house was away from city , there weren't many house around his big villa , His villa was completely covered in trees and forests , Anika happily head towards forest without telling anyone anything .. "I am hungry" she pouted sadly and start walking deep in forest , After 20 minutes walk she stopped at front of big Mango trees and squint her eyes looking towards leafs .. All leafs start falling one by one and she sat down and start chewing them moaning lightly .. As she ate enough of leaf she once more squint her eyes towards tree and leaf stopped falling anymore...

"I am happy ,I am full" She said to tree and caressed the branch lovingly "What you want?" She asked from tree but didn't recieve any response and frowned pouting sadly "You too can't talk in these species language" She asked mentioning human as species..  "Ohhh Dear tree ,i too learned it few months back and let me tell you a secret , i learned all this for him" She smiled shyly and give a hug to tree not before whispering something in trees branch and next minute , tree become more large and full of leafs and fruits ..

"I , going home" She bidded byee to tree and look around , her forehead line creased and she frowned "Which way Anika" She Asked and closed her eyes tightly again chanting few mantras and in a blink of eyes she reached at end of forest from where house was clearly seen...

●●●●●●●●●

"Are you crazy?" Shivay shouted on Anika making her shiver "Where did you went?" he asked in loud voice and her eyes start welling up with tears..

"I went... I went out" She stammered.. 

"Where out haan ? " he literally shouted more loudly this time "You , You went in that dark forest , which is full of danger" .

" That forest isn't full of danger, That is an amazing forest" She said with a big smile forgetting that the person at front of her is damm angry "Even i ate there , they didn't protest like my garden's trees , they let me eat and nothing ask back for giving me food" She continued and shivay pulled his both brows together in confusion , but before she can mess more with his mind , he shouted "Shut up & Go inside of your room".

■■■■■■

"Malika Arora is going to get engage with Siddharth Singhania" The News flashed on headline and for a minute shivay become numb .. Little tears start brimming in his eyes but ge controlled himself and switched the channel ..

"You love her ?" A sad and calm voice hit his eardrum and he turned back towards the source and found Anika there..

"It's none of ur business and it will be a great favour if u stay out from my matters" He gritted his teeth and once again focussed on news.

"How can i  ?when i promised you to not let cry alone?" She whispered but much for her unfortune he heard..

"Excuse me" He whispered. 

"You know , I have a magic , I can fulfill your one wish" She took place beside him and held his hand "You have one chance , Ask whatever you want" She whispered and Shivay chuckeled..

"Nor i m a kid neither you are my grandmom and moreover i amn't going to demand chocolates, Stop this stupidity okay" He said and changed channel..

"I can do this believe me" said Anika making him frown . 

"Stop it and go back to ur room" Shouted Shivay and this made her cry .. her eyes welled up and she was about to left but Shivay hold her hand abd sighed...

"Okay , So My wish is , I want my 5 wish to come true" He grinned and Anika's widened. 

"It's cheating' She pouted ..

"It's business mind" he smiled and she nodded..

"Okay , but now a cndtn applied , You can't repeat any wish twice" she said with grin..

"Okay Angel" he passed a mocking salute and stare deep in Anika's eyes "I want Mallika to feel same pain and emotions whom i felt a week before , I want her to suffer from everything i suffered , She too should taste her iwn karma" he whispered with full of hatred..

"Aameen" She whispered and blowed Air towards him ..

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■