Reaper On The Ground

Timeline: Alpha-9746528
Title: 'Bishop Earth'
Feature: 'Immensely Religious yet Fast in Technological Advancement'
Operation: Reaper On The Ground
Target: Anomalous Conglomerate
Reason: Future will be Destroyed by Anomalous Conglomerate. It's survival will ensure a Dangerous Outcome.
Reason for Intervening: Main Hero of Timeline has Died by the hands of this Anomalous Conglomerate, main Enemy was also Bought out by the same Conglomerate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Black SUV is driving down the road, streetlamps shining above it as it passes by, inside was a young man with black hair with silver tips, eyes of Blacken Steel and Light Silver. Humming to music in his head as he drove. Soon his dashboard rings, a call from "Overseer" he answers it.

????: Reaper Reporting

Overseer: Good, Reaper your nearing the Compound, they are on high alert since you've been hitting they're branches all VIPs are there as well as there PMCs and some hired guns, you can go all out with this fight, but you know the limits.

Reaper: Aye, you don't have to remind me every single siege.

Overseer: Just reminding you

Reaper: Yeah yeah, over and out

He ends the call.

Reaper: All out aye... Hehehehe this is going to be fun.

A few minutes later, Reaper is sitting on his vehicles Hood looking down at a expansive compound. Warehouses, production facilities, maintenance facilities and not the least, The HQ Building, an 32 story building, that stores data of the company's transaction, plans and Blacklists. PMCs and Hired Guns litter the compound and with a peek through a Multi-spectral Binoculars there's more of them in the buildings. Armed from AKs to M4s, PKPs to Negevs, APCs with 50 cals, Miniguns to even 75mm & 76mm cannons, they are bringing everything out, they are scared, scared of the Reaper on the ground.(Roll Credits!)

The Young man smirks, as behind him was a clearing, nothing was on it at the moment, but soon wisps of light appeared and came together, they start forming multiple Vehicles.... Military Grade Vehicles, the vehicles were an array of Heavy Artillery Vehicles, mainly SPGs and MLRSs, they soon raised there guns and pointed them at the compound. As this happens, The Reaper continues to hum as he puts down Binoculars. And sang a next few words. Fitting for what is to happen next.

Reaper: "A million shells were fired And the green fields starts to grey~"

Guns and Rockets start firing as he finish those words, the men in the compound look up to the source of the sounds and rumbling, their eyes wide in horror as they see the trails of Rockets and artillery shells, they stood there in shock until the first few shells and rockets land, sending them either to there graves, to the ground or scattering them all around the base. As they were Literally Shaken out of their Trance, they scatter themselves like Roaches Hiding where they can, which wasn't enough to say the least, the shells and rockets continue to land, for 30 mins the bombardment continued decimating anything they brought out. 

Back at clearing the vehicles disappear the same way the appeared, thou this time they were replaced by APCs with Squads of Highly Armored Individuals, carrying weapons far advance for their time, the Reaper went back into his car and he and the APCs drove to compound, the "Men" in the APCs loaded and cocked their guns Over taking the SUV as they came close, none of the surviving Guards were prepared for what's to come, they didn't burst through the gate like they were expecting but through one of the walls that wasnt destroyed by the bombardment, the APC's Guns Light up killing any of the closest Guards, the squads within the Vehicles disembarked firing at the other Guards with support of their APCs, The SUV came to a stop right outside of the Hole, the Man went through it and followed the APCs and "Soldiers" until they were in front of the Main Building where a squad and the man entered the rest of them cleaned up the rest of the facility.

At the Highest point of the Tower, around 30-40 men and women were there thou only 5 people were important there, 3 men and 2 women the owners and managers of the conglomerate, the rest were their body guards, they were all holding their weapons and pointing them at the one elevator that is seen moving upwards to their floor as the number slowly hits 32 they readied their guns and as the sound of the elevator stopping and its doors open they Unloaded their Guns into it, as they stop they just noticed that it was empty.... one of the guards spoke up

Guard 1: Isn't that the only access way to the floor why didn't they use it?

Guard 2: I don't know but just keep your guard up, we dont know what they are pla-

Before the second guard finished multiple explosions from the floor below erupted sending them all down a floor disoriented and before they could do something all the guards get shot by the "Soldiers", as the firing stop the management looked around, they are surrounded, all there guards dead, The Reaper soon walked up to them.

Reaper: Good day to you ladies and gents, do you know why I'm here?

They were completely silent, too scared to speak.

Reaper: well I suppose you wouldn't know, or well do you? Well never the less, I'm here because of what you 5 did along with this company, Buying out all essential facilities, as well as bribing governments and other influencial faces, a whole lot of Black lines and Black Lies, and now as they say, "Time to pay for what is due"

Man 1: No wait pl-

Before Then man could finish he was shot in the head, following him is the rest of the management, and soon all those people were now corpses, The Reaper turns to one of the "Soldiers"

Reaper: You know what to do, No Witnesses, No Clues, Nothing.

They nodded, soon a Portal opens infront of the reaper and soon he walks through it, the portal Closing after.

---DAYS LATER---

The Reaper was sitting infront of a desk with monitors typing away as a radio playing nearby, soon the news comes up.

Reporter: On today's news, After 5 Days of searching and excavation The Last bodies from the *STATIC* conglomerate HQ have been recovered, it seems the casualty rate of this event as reached 100% investigators are still stumped on how this has happened, but determined that this was also the work of the people who destroyed there other compounds, thou no one knows why they did this.

The Reaper smirks and soon turns off the radio.

Reaper: well that's a mission Successful i suppose.... Thou there are some loose ends that could be dealt with..... But I won't harm you Reader, thou i ask you to keep this ..... Story ..... to yourselves.

The Reaper looks at ..... Something.... He pulls out his gun and sho-

 He pulls out his gun and sho-