NEW FILE ADDED: CU OF TEYVAT RECORDING

Reaper Reading
Multiverse Code: 26GI336XO6482FGO

Recording.....

Ravid is sitting down in front of the camera holding a tablet, that he soon set down

"Well, this a summary report of a Multi-verse 'Story', I say story but it's more of a Compilation of stories, Well I suppose we should start with the Main Character, Ren is his name multiple versions of him are a bright topic in this Multiverse, seems who ever the weaver of this Multiverse's fate is quite fond of this one"

Ravid soon pressed a button on the keyboard, a few pictures of different versions of Ren popped out around him, One was a version of Ren that looks like a Black Knight, another a Ronin?, Another version that looks like a Pirate, and another wielding a strange sword

"But this story we'll be focusing on this one"

He showed a Picture of a Ren wielding a Red Spear

"I'll just call this version Ren Chulainn"

He moves the rest of the pictures away from the screen

"Ren Chulainn is a version of Ren Cruz that holds the Class Card Lancer with the spirit of Cu Chulainn, Ren Chulainn's original life is one of sorrow, a modern day Ronin if you would, He does shady work just to help his family, well liked by the Japanese Underground, to be truthful this does sound like most Yakuza Families, a sense of respect to each other, he is as the kids now a days called a sociatal outcast, him going against 'Rich Cool boy who has a Stupid sense of justice that definitely no one would actually like', sounds like another person i remember from another story, he lost his Best Friend and love interest to said boy since he was deemed a hero in 'His' story, thou it was a pitiful one not really a good story, Ren died after Rich Boy's group returned from their story, Yes this is an Isekai Story"

He showed a picture of the Accident, Truck-Kun and Ren doing the Isekai ritual

"Soon He was transported to Teyvat and here's the start of the wierd Harem building, most of the girls he meets immediately will either have, the "Love at First Sight" troupe or the "Rescue Romance" Troupe, the only curve ball in this story that i can remember is Gabby this stories version of Gudako who he bumped into and made a contract with her by sheer accident"

Pulls out another picture, this shows the whole Incident he just described

"Let's just say he won't be having a good time when the Harem finds out"

He puts away all the Photos

"I'll summaries the story into a few brief sentences, or maybe a paragraph, The story is mostly a Harem Slice of Life Romance, the only major herdels of the story to it's current point was Him fighting Cu Chulainn's Foster Father, Fergus mac Roich, and currently his situation with Gabby and the rest of the harem.... And his family i suppose"

He pulls out the picture of Ren Chulainn in his current predicament

"It's story currently linear i suppose not much of difference from other stories like it, small Fights, get the girls, and say 'Root Damm my E-Rank Luck', that is all i can say currently on this Story, thou if i have to guess what will happen, well it's harem story you can guess what will happen next"

He soon swiped the screen clear of pictures and screen turns black

End of recording

--------------------------------------------------

Their's your One shot Reaction ThoughtfulForest hope this satisfy that challenge of yours