"Okay miss golden hour." I rolled my eyes at what he said and punched him out the door so I can walk out and lock it behind me.

We got in the car and listened to nonsense the ride home. Surprisingly our music taste is about the same. We got there and got out the car. "Wait this isn't the park I thought we were going to." I was surprised but also so happy by his choice of parks.

"I thought this would be better for a picture." He smiled putting one arm around my waist. "I hope you aren't allergic to sunflowers because then this would be embarrassing."

I giggled and put my hand over his chest. "No, i'm not, this is perfect Zion."

"You might need these though. They won't let you take the sunflowers out the ground so I have some you can take pictures with." He handed me two sunflowers and honestly I wanted to melt.

I whispered a thank you and walked over to a tree to take pictures with the flowers. I got a couple in and walked back over to Zion who just admired me from afar. "Do you always stare?" I asked taking a seat next to him.

"I wasn't staring at you." He was trying to act like he wasn't be we all know he was.

"Then what were you looking at then?" I teased.

"The sun of course. I might be blind after this pun intended." I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help but to giggle. I looked at the time to see it's almost 5pm. I laid my head on Zions shoulder as we just admired the horizon. "You make me feel a feeling I have never felt before."

I sat up and looked at him. I didn't want him to start confessing to me again. I keep feeling this guilt of stringing him along just because I keep wondering if I hurt Edwin. "Zion," was all I could say. Why can't I just like him? I made a decision and now I don't know again. Who am I?

"No, Noe I like you a lot and I just want you to be my gir-"

I threw my flowers at him and jumped up and ran. "Don't say anything just try to catch me." This was childish but what can I do after he asks me and to be his girlfriend and I still can't stop thinking about Edwin.

"Noelani, I don't want to run. Can we just talk please." He said catching me and grabbing my arm so I couldn't run again.

"We have to go. I don't want to be late." I said wanting to go back to the car.

He took a deep breath and so did I. He nodded and we walked back to the car in silence. In the car was also silent. To the party it was silent. I felt bad for acting childish but I just don't know.

We got to the beach and hopped out the car. It was a bonfire party. Chris loves his bonfire don't he? "Noelani, I don't know what's up all of a sudden but we have to talk later." Zion said getting in front of me to look me in my eyes.

He hovered over me and I just looked down at his shoes and back up just to say, "Oh there's Chris, I should go over there and say happy birthday. I'll meet you by the drinks." I said quickly running pass Zion, leaving him confused.

"Chris, hey." I said tapping Chris on his shoulder. "Happy birthday." I hugged him briefly.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you came and thank you. I really thought you wouldn't." He chuckled which made me smile.