All Nighter

Written by: TimeLady4Ever

From Alorah's P.O.V

Taken place before Alorah and Madelyn left FANG

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I'm soooooooo bored. Abby was out for the night and Madelyn was hanging out with The Doctor, so until any of them returned, I was alone.

I rolled around the room and threw stuff around everywhere. I jumped up and down and made the students who owned the dorm below me absolutely miserable.

When Madelyn got back I was balancing on one foot and there was a fort of pencils built up on my face.

When she walked in she had that, What-are-you-doing? Kind of face. Then her expression changed and she said, "You were bored."

I nodded at her, and the pencils collapsed off my face and I lost my balance and fell over.

Madelyn laughed at me, and walked over to her desk and put her bag on top of it.

She picked up an orange from the fruit bowl at the edge of the window, then threw it at my face.

"Oh no you didn't." I narrowed my eyes, and picked up the orange and threw it right back at her like dodge ball.

"Ah!" She shouted as the round orange fruit hit her face. She threw another orange at me with her eyes closed, and it summer saluted in the air. She missed by a mile.

"OH EM GEE IT DID A BACK FLIP IN THE AIR! I CAN DO A BACKFLIP! WATCH!" I screamed in my Erhmergerd voice.

I stood of the frame of my bed, and attempted to do what was a back flip, but actually turned out to be a death note.

I landed with my leg bent the wrong way, and my shoulder out of its socket.

"Oh. L-O-L!" I laughed like a drunk maniac. I pulled my arm back into its socket and twisted my leg.

"Hehehe," I crazily laughed.

"You're........ interesting," Maddie frightfully stepped back. Then she calmed down and said, "Well so am I. So we're cool."

We hugged each other, then when we pulled back and shouted, "I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!"

Then I threw the orange and took cover behind a pile of pillows.

Hope you guys enjoyed this one!