He reached to grab my arm but was stopped. Yang grabbed his wrist, and glared at him. "She's not yours, and she's definitely not your girlfriend."

He took is hand back and glared at Yang again. "You need to leave." "Not without Blake" "your leaving empty handed bud, you're not getting my girlfriend!"

Saying that just made him more pissed, and he glared at me this time. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU, YOU DON'T LIKE GIRLS!" "She can like whoever she wants to like, your not the boss of her!"

He reached up and grabbed one of my cat ears, "YOU STUPID CAT, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT TOOK TO FIND YOU?!" Yang grabbed his wrist again, and get him to let go.

"If you touch her again, it'll be the last thing you do in this lifetime!" "Don't touch you peice of shit!" She grabbed him by his hair, and dragged him out, and thew him on the ground.

"I said you need to leave." "NOT WITHOUT HER!" "Leave before I make you." "HA, you can't make me do anything." "I made you get out of my apartment."

He stood up, and walked twords the door, "You got me out, but can you keep me out?" "Yes I can." She shut the door and locked it, but he started pounding on the door.

"THIS DOOR WON'T STOP ME BLAKE!" We heard another door open, my old apartment door. Shit, no, they can't get involved!

"What the fuck are you doing?!" We heard Jaune say. I moved past Yang, and unlocked the door and opened it. "STOP!" I yell, seeing the 2 men glare at each other.

"You need to leave, now!" Jaune said, pointing to the stairs. Adam punched him in the nose, and glared as Jaune fell, blood rushing out.

"NOT YET, NOT WITH OUT HER!" Pyrrha say, and ran over to Jaune, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She yelled, carrying him inside. She walked back out.

"I don't know who you are, but you hurt my fiance, and are trying to hurt my friends, and I will not hesitate to take care of you." Adam grinned a little, and evil grin, as he raised his hand.

I ran over and pushed her out of the way, only for his hand to land on my face, sending me to the floor a good ways away from them. "BLAKE!" Yang yelled.

I sat up a little, I hit my head pretty hard, everything looks blurry. I see Adam walk over twords me slowly, "GET AWAY FROM HER!" I heard Yang yell, followed by footsteps.

"Stop, no." I say, but I couldn't be heard, I could barely speak. I see Adam pull out a long knife, as he smiled, grimly.

I couldn't move, I could only watch, he turned and I see Yang fall to the floor, with her arm a bit further away.

My eyes go wide as I see him walk over to her, I knew what he was going to do, I used all my strength to get up and jump in front of her, and I felt a blade go through my side.

"GOD DAMMIT BLAKE! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT GETTING IN THE WAY?!" He raised the knife above his head, ready to strike again.

But he was pulled back to the ground and pushed down the stairs by Pyrrha herself. "I'M NOT SORRY!" She ran over to us, and tied a cloth around Yang's arm, too keep it from bleeding to much.

Jaune called 911 and explained the situation, this wasn't supposed to happen! I grabbed Yang's only hand, and held it, "I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry." I say, as everything starts to go Black.

~Time skip~

I wake up in a hospital bed, a bandage around my waist as a doctor walks in "Ah, miss Belladonna, you're awake!" The doctor said, her voice soothing.

"Where am I, Who are you?" "You're in the hospital, I'm Dr. Goodwitch" "what happened?" "Well, the criminal Adam Taurus, came to your apartment, and he seemed to have cut off  Ms. Long's arm off, and stab you in the side, along with a slap to the face it seems.

"IS SHE OK?!" I ask, that's all I cared about now, she has to be ok! "Yes, she's recovering, and hasn't woken up Yet." "CAN I SEE HER?!" "Wha-" "PLEASE, I have to see her!" She nods and I try to get out of bed.

She runs over and catches me before I could fall, "Please, you have to be careful!" I nod and grab the IV poll next to me. I stand up as she helps me walk over to the next room.

I open the door to see Yang unconscious, with different tubes connect to her, and her right arm gone. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I say, holding onto her bedside.

It's my fault, if I had just.... it's my fault. She doesn't want me around anymore, after everything, she wouldn't want me around ever again.

I felt the tears roll down my face as I looked at her, it was my fault, ever since she met me, I've only led to pain and suffering, I should go.

I stand up, straight, and wipe my tears, It's better if I leave. "Am I clear to go?" "What?" "Am I clear to leave the hospital?" "Uh, yes in a few hours, but why-" "ok, thank you." I say, walking back to my room.

I sit down and think about everything that happened, the good the bad, everything. Everything....it was all my fault.

Before I know it, another doctor walks in, I didn't look at him, I just listened as he read off my bill and such, I sigh and hand him a check for my stuff, and a bit extra to help with Yang's.

I go home and get a suitcase, and grab my clothes, a few books, and my laptop and phone. I pack everything, and open the door, leaving the key Yang gave me. I opened the door and look back on the apartment, and see the hoodie.

"God damnit Yang." I wisper as I walk over and look at it, it still smelled like her too. Tears flow as I grab it, "it's better this way, it's better this way" I have to remind myself, I don't want to leave, but will everything, she wants me gone.

I put it on over my black shirt, and send Sun a text "I quit, and I'm leaving town for good". I put my phone in my pocket and walk out the door, "I'm leaving for good." I say to the landlord as they smile. "Finally, I don't need your kind in my building!"

Know what, I'm not living here, I don't have to be respectful anymore. "Know what, you're a bitch, and a piece of shit, you act like you're all high and mighty, when in reality you're no better than the dirt I walk on." I walk out the door and get a taxi.

I head down to the Pier, and go over to the ticket booth, "One ticket to Menagerie." "Ok, that will be 50 lien." I hand him the cash, and take my ticket.

I look at it, and head to the boat I need to be on, a few minutes late, the boat starts to leave, and I watch as the town gets smaller and smaller, till it was gone.

I'm sorry Yang, but if I stay, you'll only get hurt. And it's not like she would want me around anymore anyway.

I look at the now setting sun, as it goes down below the water, filling the sky with a yellow color, "Good bye, Yang."

HAHAHAHA, DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER, don't hate Blake, please, she's been through a lot. Also sorry it was a short chapter (2683 words)