Ok, that hurt a bit. "Yang, can we just go already?" She nods, as James and Jaden leave. "Where do you want to go today?" "Don't know, surprise me." I say, shrugging.

"Let's just go home for a bit, we can relax a little, and figure out the entire 'going back to college' and find the right on for you" I nod, that's actually a pretty good idea.

We walk out the door and head home. We walk in, get the usual greeting from the landlord, and head to our apartment.

I grab my laptop, and open it up, and start my search for a good college. After a while I find one, Beacon University, flexible schedule, one of the top 10 recommended, and they allow everyone to enter as long as they're qualified.

This is great, I've wanted to teach since I was younger, but as I got older, I couldn't, I had to get a job, and I never had time to do this.

Yang sat next to me, and looked at my computer. "Beacon, hm?" "Yeah, it's the best choice for me." "Funny, I went there, So did Ruby, Weiss, Nora, Ren, Jaune, and Pyrrha." "Really?" "Yeah, I still have my shirt I got while I went there."

She leaves the room, and got a yellow hoodie, with a picture of a bee on it, in bold letters it said, "beacon academy" "that's cool." "Yeah, you can have it." "Really?" "Yeah!" She sets it down on the table, and looks back at me.

She smiled, is that how are met everyone? "That actually really cool." "Yeah, I think I still have Ozpin's Number." "Why do you have his number?" "Forgot, but I think I still have it!"

She opens up her phone and scrolls threw her contacts, and then she stopped and grinned. "Found it." "Cool, I'm going to apply." "I'll put in a good word for you." "No, Yang, don't!"

She sighed, and put her phone down, "fine, but do me a favor?" "Fine, what is it?" "I think I got a package, can you go grab it for me?" I get up, reluctantly, and look at her. "Where is it?" "Downstairs." "Why don't you get it?"

"You already said you'd do it." She said smiling again. I roll my eyes and walk out the door, and head downstairs. I look at the mailboxes we had out in the front and see a small package with Yang's name on it.

I grab it, and turn back, I noticed a man at the front desk, he had a black suit on, and red hair, reminds me of Adam. I walk over to the stairs, and heard a voice "My Love?" I froze, it sounded exactly like him.

I turn around to see the man's face, full of anger, and that stupid mask, a single blue eye underneath, with a scarred red eye. I felt the fear rise in me, how? How was he here?! I take a step back.

All the abuse I had to go through, mental and physical, and he's here, he....he's here!

I turn and run up the stairs, and into our apartment, closing and locking the door as fast as I could, and leaned on the door.

Yang put her phone down and got up worried. "Blake, what's wrong?" I couldn't say anything, I was holding back tears, she walk twords me.

"Blake, you have to tell me what's wrong." I still couldn't say anything, and tears started to roll down my face, and I felt something slam into the door. "I TOLD YOU, I'D FIND YOU IF YOU LEFT!"

"He's here..." I felt it slam into the door again. "Blake, move real quick please." I got off the door and we heard the another slam.

Yang unlocked the door quietly, and waited a second, then opened it and Adam ran into the room and fell on his face.

"YOU BITCH!" "If something happens to that door, your paying for it." He got up, he was pissed. "I'll take my girlfriend now, and leave." He said walking twords us.