1

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. Please do not be offended by my writing, and stop reading if you do feel in such a way.

-

Zak=Skep
Darryl=BBH
Vincent=a6d

-

"What do I do?" Skeppy sighed deeply.

Zak and Vincent were just meeting up casually for a meal at a fast food restaurant. Little did Vincent know that Zak would be bombarding him with the most unexpected questions.

What questions, you ask? The type that had to do with him and his hopeless crush on Darryl.

"Huh? Say that again." Vincent laughed in disbelief.

"I said, I think I kinda like… you know."

"What..?" For a moment Vincent wanted to plant his face right into his palm.

"BaldBoy." Zak said with the most serious look on his face.

"Are you trolling me, do you think I am 'idot'?" Vincent rolled his eyes at Zak.

"I'm not kidding. I'm being serious!"

"Yeah yeah, what you always say."

He felt down. He couldn't even ask for advice from Vincent since Zak was considered untrustworthy for pranking people all the time.

…But he was serious. He wanted actual insight on how to control himself, these feelings for Darryl. They were going to burst out if no one told him how to keep it in.

It was unfair to him, he was helpless. It had been a good few months since they started to get along, and whenever he'd hear Darryl laugh, a smile would always slip through. He wanted to protect him. (He wasn't very big, but he wanted to protect him c:)

Time passed quickly and soon enough Zak got impatient. He wanted to confess to Darryl. There was a lump in his chest, one that made him feel annoyed because it was as if he couldn't get it out of him.

-

He left a message.

"um… can i come oevr tmr?" -Skeppy

"What for?" -BBH

"just wanna" -Skeppy

"Sure, I don't mind." -BBH

-

It finally came. The time Zak was able to use Darryl's address other than ordering things to his house. He was exhilarated.

But Darryl was sure to ask why again. He figured out that he was going to make up a bunch of white lies just so he could stay over in Darryl's house for at least a night.

-

"Bad! I'm here!" Zak yelled when he stood at the front door.

"Zak?"

Zak couldn't help but have the biggest grin spread across his face when he heard Darryl's half-asleep voice mutter his name.

"Oh, um.. Did I just wake you up?" Zak laughed awkwardly. He was getting flustered.

-
To be continued..
-

Hope you enjoy the art! Drawn by me, of course :D