Revolution, Meowfwkia and a new Hiramia: the 1300s

Before Hiramia, there was Meowfwkia. The Meowfwkians were attacking the Okfewian Kingdom, when the Hiramian Revolution happened on the 6th of June, 1351. A 32-year-old man named Mykael Golyth, declared that the Hiramian Kingdom was free to rule by itself. But the King of Meowfwkia, King Byrnmarx XIX. The Kytenpzy Declaration was made on the 19th of July, 1351. The preamble of the declaration said that "The Kingdoms of the Meowfwkia, in Order to make Peace with the Hiramian people, shall Not allow independence between the Two people. As our great Peoples want the Hiramians to stay under Our rule, so long as Our kingdom lives."

As Golyth read the declaration, he yelled out to get the people and the army ready. Up to 500 army men marched towards Gwentsy, a small town in Marbyns Island, 20 miles from the Meofwkian mainland. The 500 men met the small garrison of 60 Meowfwkians, who were slaughtered. That was the first battle of the Revolution. The 500 men also stole 15 small boats, and 1 large navy boat. The 16 boats headed to the next island, Apylneysz, in October 1351. The 500 men found the island populated by 5,200 people. About 3,000 joined the 500 men in the revolution. The new 3,500 men marched to meet the 953 Meowfwkian troops. The 3.5k troops killed 900 Meowfwkian troops, while 53 troops escaped.

When Byrnmarx XIX heard about the raids, he ordered 20 large boats to take back the Marbyns and Apylneysz Islands. The boats contained a total of 4,000 troops for each boat, totaling 80,000 troops. A few spies told Golyth about this, so he raised a total of 85,000 troops from 20 different islands, to meet the 80k troops. The Battle of Puyfintyn Island occured on the 9th of October, 1351. The Meowfwkians defeated the Hiramians. Only 43,210 troops survived, and they would escape.

Mykael Golyth was angry of the defeat, so he begun more recruitment measures, and devised a plan to take back Puyfintyn Island. He would send 20,000 men to the west of the island, another 10,000 to divert the Meowfwkians to the trap, and another 20,000 men to the east of the island. He would get 30 ships to surround the island, and another 20 ships to meet the Meowfwkian navy.

The Second Battle of Puyfintyn Island would become the second bloodiest battle in the war. First off, the Hiramian rebellion raised a total of 200,000 troops. The Meowfwkians had about 23,000 troops. The sandwich strategy worked like a charm. The 23,000 troops met the diversion force, which totaled 2,000, which would retreat to a secluded jungle area. There, the 39,600 troops from the left, and the 39,600 troops from the right, stormed the 23,000 troops. All of the Meowfwkian troops died, while only 73 Hiramian troops died.

By then, the neighbouring country of Bybeo had supported the rebellion. Bybeo had it's own rebellion against Meowfwkia in 1235. In January 1352, Bybeo had a dispute with Meowfwkia over the Mweo Islands, which was also rebelling against Meowfwkia. Bybeo wanted the Mweo Islands independent from Meowfwkia. Bybeo declared war on Meowfwkia on the 2nd of February, 1352. By that time, only small smirkishes happened between Hiramia and Meowfwkia.

As Bybeo declared war on Meowfwkia, Hiramia was planning the biggest battle of the rebellion yet. The Battle of Fybermervy was supposed to have 260,000 troops battle against a guard force of 300,000. Fybermervy was 30 miles from the mainland of Meowfwkia. The island was a major stragetic point, as it was the closest to the Meowfwkian mainland. Bybeo had a total military force of 500,000, and most were sent towards nearby Meowfwian islands, along with the Mweo Islands.

Bybeo was planning to help the Hiramian rebellion. Now, when it declared war, Bybeo can have the oppotunity to help the rebellion. The Bybeoian King, Magnymht XV, sent 40,000 troops to aid the attack on Fybermervy. The King said to his military leader that "thy shall aid the attack on the Fybermervy."
Mykael Golyth had planned the attack for months. He got Bybeoian support, and he had enough troops for the attack. Along with the troops, 20 large ships, and 70 smaller ships, would be available for use. Along with that, the people of Fybermervy heard of the attack, and supported it.

On the 13th of July, 1352, the great Battle of Fybermervy happened. The 300,000 Hiramians stormed the two bases that the Meowfwkians had. The first base fell easily, the 100,000 Meowfwkians were slaughtered. 1,000 troops stayed in the first base, while the rest went on towards the second base. They would kill any Meowfwkian military man they would find along the way.

Mykael Golyth personally led the large force towards the more defended second base. Those in the second base left to battle the Hiramians and Bybeoians. Mykael was injured, along with 50 Hiramians and 20 Bybeoians. But 250,200 Meowfwkian troops died, the rest escaped. The Hiramians set the second base on fire. The 90 Hiramian ships chased the escaping Meowfwkians, soon surrounding them. A large battle ensued, when the Hiramians got close enough to storm the Meowfwkian ships escaping Fybermervy. Every Meowfwkian troop died in the storming.

The next major battle would happen in 1354. A ceasefire was declared after the Battle of Fybermervy. By that time, Golyth had made his government, and declared himself the new King of Hiramia. He got his rebellion army into a proper army, with training and equipment. His navy was made into a proper navy, too. The capital of Hiramia would be Gwentsy, the first town to fall into Hiramian rule, and the first battle in the rebellion. A few smaller battles occured during 1352-1354.

Byrnmarx XIX died on the 1st of January, 1353. Wozynax XXXII became the new king. The war with Okfew ended on the 3rd of January, 1353. Okfew won.

Golyth I and Magnymht XV planned an attack on the Meowfwkian mainland, to occur on the 23rd of June, 1354. A total of 470,000 troops would be attacking a total of 399,030 defense troops. The 470,000 troops would be divided onto 3 parts. The mainland, named the island of Oldy, had many towns, and two cities. The Hiramians landed on Oldy on the 2nd of May, 1354, and they easily took over the towns, before planning the attack on the capital of Meowfwkia.

Several troops died on the town invasions. They now had 400,000 troops. 200,000 troops will be used for each city invasion. Golyth I would send a threat to Wozynax XXXII. The threat would say that "if Your kingdom does not surrender, To the kingdom of which I have Created, your Capital will burn." Wozynax XXXII refused to surrender, and got 500,000 troops back to the mainland.

A miracle would happen on the 5th of June, 1354. A arsonist would set his house on fire, before burning four more buildings, in the capital. The fires would burn uncontrollably, spreading to more parts of the capital. The base would burn up aswell. The palace was spared, but a few noble houses, and the city centre, would burn.

The 200,000 troops surrounded the capital on three sides. 10 large ships also surrounded the capital. All at once, the troops stormed the burning city. Block by block, building by building, the Meowfwkians desperately worked to defend the city. The arsonist would run towards the Hiramian troops, but he would be killed.

The other city fell, and the troops defending that city were slaughtered. The Hiramians would send the troops storming the other city to the capital. A total of 400,000 troops captured the city, and attempted to stop the fire. The fire was extinguished by a large storm. By that time, the defending Meowfwkians would either be slaughtered, running to the Palace, or escaping, either to the nearby forests, or to the sea. Those who escaped to the sea were lated slaughtered.

The Hiramians stormed the palace and set it on fire. All but one troop in the Palace died. The one troop who escaped, hid in the forest. King Wozynax XXXII would be captured, and stabbed many times in the heart, head, arms, the hands, the legs, the neck, and the feet, before setting him on fire. They would throw the burning body into the river.

The Palace fire burnt itself out, and the battle would become the bloodiest in the rebellion. The battle would end on the 9th of December, 1354. The new King of Meowfwkia, Hymyra XXIII, would surrender to the rebels on the 1st of January, 1355. Hiramia was now a independent Kingdom, with 42 islands under Hiramian rule, including Oldy. Conyrbmarxoe, in Oldy, also known as the burnt city, became the new capital of the new Hiramian Kingdom.
Along with independence, Meowfwkia was ordered to pay 1,300 gold bars, costing a total of $300,000,000.

NOTE: This part was made from another story made in Wattpad. As both books are similar in nature, this story will appear in this book.