The monster...?! Pt.10

(Sharks POV)
I saw Sabre as usual and we talked until we saw Ryan with...a girl it wasn't Tina "who's the girl?" I said he said "My best bud Kaylen!" She waved She's cute I whispered to Sabre he chuckled I said in a deep voice "Hey..you sing-" I was dragged by Ryan OWWWWW he pulled my collar she giggled I blushed we walked to school for the first time Sabre whispered "make a move man!" I heard and said the possibility that I was gonna to killed by Ryan "wanna go to uh a date?" She nodded YES! ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED I thought we went to our lookers.

(Ryan's POV)
I was at my looker and getting my stuff I felt a hug I turned around it was...jasmine God help me "uh..." then I saw Tina and I mouthed "Help" She saw my word and said "excuse me gold digger" Jasmine saw her and ran she giggled and gave me a kiss on the cheek then I saw him...Pip...

(Tina's POV)
I saw pip and gave him a hug I said "why are you here?" He was hugging me back and said "I go here now" I was happy and I saw Ryan pouting he said "Hmph..." I gave him a "I love you" look he sighed and we went to class I hold his hand.Once we went to the cafeteria I felt weird and i ignored it (I'm foreshadowing) and it got louder and my eyes began to become More black than a second the last thing I see was Ryan yelling for help...I passed out and I opened my eyes and saw me in a hospital bed with some nurses asking me questions and i wasn't answering and then i saw tony crying a bit "T-Tina What happened?! Was it you're stupid boyfriend?!" He said i couldn't speak All I could say was.."c-c-c-u-t-t-i-i-e-e..?" Then I saw him he was crying and sweating and said "Tina..." then hugged me I couldn't move then i gave him a kiss on the cheek (slightly).. Then.... I saw...

TO BE CONTINUED
(Hahahahaha cliffhanger)