chapter 1: The darkness calling from within

Naruto Uzumaki was fed up with everyone and everything that's happened to him over The last five years of his life and just wanted to end the pain suffering and hate that he's always gotten from the villagers of konoha.

So he decided to run away to somewhere he wouldn't be missed or mourned over. He heard about how the valley of the end was so far away from the village nobody would even notice that you were dead until it's too late.

So as he was running through the forest trying to locate The valley of the end to kill himself he suddenly heard a very beautiful womans voice singing the most beautiful song he's ever heard.

So. Curious as to what or who this woman was he decided to follow it. I mean he's at his breaking point already and is about to commit suicide anyway so what could possibly go wrong right???.

Well that's what naruto thought also as he got closer and closer to the singing and heard The Name of the song. He then said to himself.

" Angel of darkness???. Who or what is the Angel of darkness???. OH well. Guess I've got nothing else left to loose so I may as well find out.".  

He then came upon a temple with the uzumaki clan spiral on it locking the stone doors shut tight. Naruto then noticed an inscription on the wall that said.

" Blood for blood and chakra for spirit. If your an uzumaki spread your blood and chakra on The spiral clockwise to unlock what you rightfully seek.

Wisdom power and guidence within these Walls lie. You need only be pure of heart and your entrance shall not be denied."

Naruto wasn't sure what it meant but he also wasn't stupid either. so guessing that it was a type of riddle and instructions to unlock the doors he bit his thumb drawing blood from it and traced it over the spiral symbol in a clockwise motion and then added his chakra to it.

He then heard a loud resounding (CLICK.CLICK!!!) As if the doors were being unlocked he also realized that the instructions to the lock were similar to the summoning jutsu.

The stone doors swung open and inside on 3 stone pedistals were three relics he'd never seen before. But what intrigued him the most was the large black mirror in the center of the room.

Which had a strange symbol of a trident a lightning bolt and a pitch fork in the shape of a cross of some kind and underneath it there was an inscription that said.

" Pain and strife has ruined your life. Dread and fear always drawing near. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth a single drop of blood and fire on a candle you need if the Truth of your lineage is what you seek. Then speak the names Hades and Hecate and The people who you seek to find shall meet you at the gate."

Naruto then noticed in front of the mirror were two candles and a box of matches so he spread his blood on the candles and lit them up and standing in front of the mirror spoke the names.

" Hades!!!. Hecate!!!. Are you there???." Just Then two figures appeared in the mirror and said.

" We're here. Grandson naruto uzumaki namikaze. We're sorry we couldn't come to get you sooner but we promise that If you wish to have us stay with you.

Then you may live here in the temple until we gain permission to Join you."

And naruto asked.

" Permission!!!.
Permission from Who!!??."

Zeus Then appeared within the mirror and said permission from me. great nephew. I am Zeus.

God of the heavens ruler of the Olympians and this as your already aware is your grandparents goddess of The crossroads and master of All witchcraft Hecate and your grandfather Hades my eldest brother and ruler of the underworld.

and this water boy over here is my second eldest brother poseiden.

We are The elder God's of Olympus. And as for permission to use the mirror as a portal Hades. Hecate. Poseidon and I shall allow it. provided Percy Jackson my daughter Thalia and one other join you as well to be his protectors.

Do you agree???."

Hades and Hecate nodded yes to each other and said.

"Zeus. Poseidon. We agree to the terms and conditions you have set forth."

Zeus then took his lightning bolt and tapped the mirror three times. Hades and Hecate stepped through the mirror portal and behind them where three teenage children appeared.

These teenagers were Percy Jackson. Son of Poseidon. Annabeth daughter of Athena. And thalia daughter of Zeus.

Zeus then said.

" The three of you are to protect naruto uzumaki namikaze at all costs!!!. He's had a very rough life so far and I'd hate to see my niece and nephews only child suffer even more then that accursed village already has!!!.

You each have a specific talent that you can teach him and when the time comes... test him to see how much he's learned. Don't fail me or it's back to camp half blood with all three of you. forever!!!." 

And so Hades and Hecate now allowed to spend every waking moment with their grandson would help him master the claws of Hades the spell book of Olympus and the hell hound contract.

It's everything naruto ever wanted. His heritage and his family all in one place and he was never going to leave the temple for the rest of his life.

There's nothing to bother him. no villagers to hunt him down and try to kill him like a wild animal or insult him to the point he wants to end his life.

Things were definitely looking up for naruto but he still wanted to know one thing so he looked at his grandmother Hecate and asked.

" Hey Grandma. What's an angel of darkness???. And was that your voice I heard singing???. It's very beautiful."

And Hecate said.

" Why. You are naruto. That's what we had christened you as on the night you were born. You were so beautiful like a little angel and yet you possessed so much dark energy within your body we couldn't resist calling you that.

Our lovely prince . Our little angel of darkness. That's who you are and what you will be feared by everyone else as when you grow up. Now I believe it's time you were off to bed mister!!!.

There's a room for you to use up on the top floor of the temple and three spare rooms for you guys below it. We're God's so we almost never have to sleep.

And besides. We need to reseal and redesign the the door so that it recognizes Percy Thalia and annabeth's blood also. Good night All of you and sweet dreams."

Hades and Hecate Then redesigned the stone seal so that it also recognized the blood of a Demi God or other God's from Olympus and slammed The doors shut and with a loud resounding

(CLICK.CLICK.BOOM!!!)

The temple was once again locked  and sealed up tight so nobody that wasn't of uzumaki namikaze or Olympian and Shinto God's blood could get in.

Hades and Hecate had also cast a spell on the door to prevent anything else like the shinigami from entering the temple as well. After All the security measures were put in place Hecate and Hades had decided to also call it a night and slept in The master bedroom across from naruto's room as they let sleep over take them to be ready to train naruto the next day.