Life Now....

(5 years later) (Age,19)

Olivia POV
So it's 9:30pm and I'm getting my self ready for school I really don't want to go because I'm tired of people keep talking about me but tomorrow is a half day so I hope this shit be easy so I can do my work and go the fuck home me and my brother not talking right because of want he did to rell he beat him over a dice game they was playing with their friends so now they not talking to each other but I'm Rey eat and take a shower and get ready to go to this hell whole.

*Next Morning (6:30am)

Olivia mom- Olivia it time to wake up and get ready for school and come eat breakfast.

Olivia- okay ma

Olivia- So I'm up for school I just got out the shower Rey do my hair and makeup and put me on a cute ass outfit and I also forgot we got a football game today so I have to go to the mall later to get a outfit I really don't want to go but my best friend Taylor really want me to go with her we don't have a ride there because me and James not talking so I will be taking a Uber to school and back and to the football game because I refuse to talk to him but talk to y'all when I get home from school.

Olivia outfit for school ^.

Trey POV
  So I just got up it's 11:30 I'm always late to school cause I really don't be feeling like going to school but I'm Rey get up and get dressed and get ready today I think I might try to talk to Olivia she seem like a cool person I really never talk to her because she very quiet and people always saying stuff about like on time they made a rumor that she was getting fucked in the school basement which i knows it not true because I actually know who the person was but I'm probably just going to be friend with her first but see y'all when I get to school.

Trey POV   So I just got up it's 11:30 I'm always late to school cause I really don't be feeling like going to school but I'm Rey get up and get dressed and get ready today I think I might try to talk to Olivia she seem like a cool person I really...

Trey outfit for school ^.

Trey- So I'm about to ask Olivia do she have a boy best friend cause I really want to be her boyfriend but I'm taking it easy.

Trey- how you doing Olivia I know this weird because i don't never say anything to you but I was wondering do you have a boy best friend if not I want to take that place.