The Battle

Chapter 7

The battle

"Wake up or all will be lost it is the last day you can escape or you shall be trapped here forever and evil shall live forever. Wake up my child. Wake up."

I jolted awake with those very words echoing in my head. As I took in my surroundings I realised I was locked in some sort of cell and then events came rushing back making my heart go cold. He had found the note and new of my plan which is why I was here. I quickly looked around the cell hoping for a way out but the only thing I saw was a note that he left me

Hi Lyra,

I'm guessing you wished you didn't write that note because now you are trapped and I'm going to go and blow your pack to smitherins. I'll be back soon to punish you so don't worry about that. What do you think of the cell.

Sincerely, Jordan

Well that's just great I'm stuck in a cell and this guy is going to go and harm my family, well one things for sure I'm not going to sit here and mope I need to escape to warn and help protect the people I love. I start pacing up and down fuming trying to find a way to get out of here.

"Agh how can I get out of here?!" I screamed.

Losing control of my anger a fire bolt shot through the room making a big enough hole for me to escape. "I should have done that hours ago." I muttered as I headed to the direction of home or where I remembered it was.

After about 30 minutes of flat out running I started to hear the voices of my family and tribe. I quickened my pace as I burst through the clearing I looked around at my home I couldn't help but smile as I realised I'd made it.

"Lyra is that you?" It was the familiar voice of my mother.

"Mum" I yelled in glee as I ran at her giving her a giant hug.

"Where were you? We have been so worried" I cut her off

"There is time for this later we need to prepare for battle the evil is coming and I'm going to help you defeat it for once and for all." I stated.

I waited patiently for my words to sink in and when they did it was like a hurricane hit and before I knew it, my family and tribe were ready!

"Get inside Lyra." The strong but firm voice of my father ordered.

"It's ok Dad I can protect myself." I replied.

Before he had time to argue Jordan appeared with five other tall men and a short blonde women though my tribe outnumbered him.

"Lyra, Lyra, Lyra you shouldn't have run because now I have no choice but to destroy you, unless you come join me and then we can end this idle fight and be rid of your tribe forever!" Jordan said.

"Never!" I yelled.

Then they started attacking as everyone fought I just stood there and then the most amazing thing happened my locket started shining and I was lifted into the air and a ring of Fire, Water, Air and Earth encircled my tribe and I. The woman tried to touch my father and she was thrown back 13 metres and then the Moon Goddess appeared

"You will not fight my children." she commanded.

In the blink of an eye a tornado appeared and Jordan and his fighters were sucked into the middle and taken away then the Moon Goddess turned to me.

"The tornado has taken them far away but evil shall always be around the corner. Good luck." Then she disappeared as quick as she appeared.

I returned to the ground.

The battle was over and we had won!

----------------

It's nearly over I've only got the epilogue left and I probably would be happy but I finished it last year I just couldn't be stuffed updating!

Sorry don't kill me *hides behind a table*

Also I will put my prologue for my new book in the epilogue of this book so let me know what you think

P.S I want to thank you for all supporting me but in particular @redwinx thank you so much for all the comments!