My Powers?

Chapter 2

My powers?

When I woke up feeling light and filled with energy, I looked around. I felt a scream escape my lips, I was floating in mid air three metres above my bed of moss
"What is happening to me?" I muttered.
As I started struggling to get down I felt some vines wrap around my arms and legs slowly pulling me back down to the ground. When I arrived on the ground I saw a dip newly created next to the moss with crystal clear water in it so I decided to quench my thirst though as I finished my drink I saw a green mist appear leading somewhere it looked so beautiful. I felt myself fall in a trance. I climbed out of my underground cave and started following it.
An annoying part of my brain started screaming in my head "Go back! Go back!" but I didn't listen and I started running after it until I bumped into something hard and warm... then I blacked out...........

"I see you're awake." A voice echoed from the shadows "Who are you? Where are you? Where am I?" I yelled into the darkness.
I heard loud footprints coming closer and closer and closer and then he was there. He was a tall man with dark brown hair and crystal green eyes that looked very familiar in a weird way because I was sure I had never seen them before in my life.
"You are here to learn how to control your powers and use them for better."He said coldly and there was something about his tone made me remember water " Come and let the lessons begin."
I slowly stood up and followed him down the dark corridor. As we entered the room I felt a thousand questions overflow my mind "What powers do I have? Why am I here? What is his name? Why is this room styled like this? Why don't I remember anything? Why do I have this annoying voice in the back of my head telling me he is dangerous and to run?" though I didn't voice any of these questions aloud.

After training in this room for multiple hours I knew this room was not bland; It could turn into any environment or situation on voice command and that I'm more powerful than I thought. My
training went like this today:

As we entered the room his cold voice startled me "You are here to learn how to control your powers over the elements we shall start with fire. Create a fire circle around the girl."
Then he left and I was surrounded by flames. There was no way out. They were too high to jump over and there was no place where there was not fire surrounding me but finally his words clicked in. I can control elements; well lets see if I really can...

As the fire came closer I focused on trying to connect with it and with a flick of my wrist part of it moved a little to the left but not enough so I tried a different tactic I focused on the rain and tried to get it to get rid of the fire but there was no water around. I clenched my fists in frustation as the fire grew closer then it went out. When I opened my fists it appeared and when I closed them it disappeared.
"Woohoo!" I yelled out loud to no one in particular.
"Clap, clap,clap. Good job Lyra you have passed the first training block but are you ready for another one? We shall see." His mysterious voice came from some speakers which I couldn't see. "Time for part two." I muttered to myself.
"Let there be a tornado." He yelled.

I was thrown back as the tornado hit me clenching and unclenching my hand did nothing. I felt so tired and before I knew it I was lying on the ground the tornado completely forgotten and falling asleep.
I was awoken by cold hands shaking me and I could hear something yelling in the background but my mind was focused on the tornado coming my way. On instinct I threw my hand out to protect me, it stopped; and when I moved my hand one way or the other it would mirror it.
"STOP!" He yelled in his cold dark voice.
It disappeared as quick as it came.
"Why did you do that? I was having fun!" I sulked.
"Because you need to learn your limits and how long you can go before you pass out. I don't want another repeat of today." He yelled anger evident on his face.
"Sorry." I whispered avoiding eye contact of the menacing man in front of me.
"Just remember it for next time. Now go rest." His stern voice ordered. Though as I got up to leave I heard him mutter
"She is more powerful than we thought." But I was too tired to ponder what he meant by we or be to excited to know he thinks I'm powerful.

AN

I hope you guys liked this chapter. No one commented on my last chapter which was disappointing :'( Can you please comment something. As I said last chapter I will be doing random dedications to people who comment.

So today's QOTD is what do you think of this mysterious man:
1) I like him I think he is good
2) I don't trust him
3) I need to know more before I decide
4) I think he was the one controlling the wind
5) Idk
6) I LOVE YOUR BOOK POST MORE

Don't forget to

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

&

KEEP SMILING

~FBB xxx