Kiribaku o:

One week after the text conversation
================================
Kirishima's pov
I sit in class, witnessing Denki and Mina muttering between each other, while Aizawa wasn't watching , I turned to face them,

'What are you doing gays?' I whisper

'Just watch' Denki says , while Mina tries to contain her laughter.

I roll my eyes and continue to pay attention to the class, because I definitely do not want to fail another exam, the only good thing about being dumb is that I get to study with Bakugo..
After a few moments, I see a paper ball fly towards the front of the classroom and hit the space next to Aizawa - sensei.
Aizawa slowly turned around, causing even the manliest man to retreat In fear.
Aizawa opened his mouth and said

' whoever through that paper, you're moms a hoe.'
All of the students burst into laughter, next to me I see Bakugo slightly giggle , causing my heart to beat faster.
Suddenly the bell rang and everybody rang out the classroom . Bakugo then quickly got up with a piece of paper in his hand. I open my mouth to say something but he just puts the paper on my desk and leaves. I stare at the paper, confused. Even Aizawa looked confused for a minute, but then he just rolled his eyes and fell asleep in his sleeping bag thing.

I stand up and leave the classroom, paper in hand. A see Denki, Mina And sero waiting for me In the halls.

' Hey kiri!' Mina says brightly

'Hey guys!' I say while reading the note .

Suddenly Denki Walks behind me and reads the note .

' meet me behind the school during lunch ' he reads out loud.

'What are you waiting for kiri! Go to whoever wanted you there!' Mina says while wiggling her eyebrows.

I feel my face heat up and I run down the halls and into the cafeteria, from there I climb the small wall and make it behind the school, a quick shortcut.
There is see Bakugo standing there, his face red.

' Hey Bakubro! What's up?' I say brightly , smiling at him.
Then I see his face turn as red as my hair.

'I HAVE SOMETHING TO CONFESS TO YOU SO FUCKING LISTEN.' He shouts
I hear snickering behind me , but I choose to ignore it.

' what did you want to say to me? I'm all ears!' I reply.

'I-I uh .... I LIKE YOU, and if you don't return them feeling it's fine, you don't need to make a big feel about it it's fi-'

I cut him off by grabbing his neck and placing his lips on mine, his lips felt soft. Then I felt him kiss back. My mind was going a million miles per minute, then I heard screeching behind me. I break the kiss and turn around, there I see most of class 1.A standing there.

'Guys I'm so so happy for you !' Ochako says

'That was adorable guys , though I personally wouldn't think of Bakugo being the dating type, but I still think it's cute! Kero' Tsuyu says.

Then I turn to Mina , but she's just staring at us. Then she smirked and turned to Denki.

' Hah! You owe me McNuggets Bitch!' She yelled.

'Fine...' Denki replies .

' I'm just gonna pretend you didn't bet on this' I say.

' So are you a couple now then?' Momo says .

' I don't know , are we?' I say, turning to Bakugo, who's face was still red.

' Yes.. Yes we are.' He said in the most calming voice I've heard him speak in.

I smile brightly then jump on him. Hugging him tightly, then I feel his arms rap round me, returning the hug.
In the background, I hear the hole class clapping, except for Mineta , of course, he left as soon as he saw me kissing Bakugo.

================================
Thanks for reading yet another chapter, my posting chapters schedule will be probably on Tuesdays and Saturdays starting next week
Bye bye my fellow shippers!,
Ciara
Word count: 666 ( may the devil rise from the ground xD)