Chapter 12: labels.

Aimée's P.O.V.

I woke up and knew I had a hangover.. Awesome... I didn't want to get out of the bed because I knew I'd get a head rush or puke so I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. My attempts were useless. Thats when I realized someone else was breathing softly next to me, I froze. I couldn't think of who it would be... To think about it a lot about last night was pretty black... I stretched and assessed the damage I wasn't very sore which was nice, but I knew I shouldn't have moved because my stomach started to clench and I was going to puke. Running to the bathroom I tripped and landed on my knees in front of the toilet I didn't have to time to react to the pain I was throwing up. The combination of bile and alcohol burned my throat. When the puking subsided I rested my head on my arm... On the toilet... Between the pounding headache and the twisting in my stomach I really didn't even care. I could feel someone pull my hair tie off my wrist and put my hair back, the faucet turned on for a few seconds then a cold cloth was placed on my neck, making me shiver. The cold water dripping down my back made me think of something... I wasnt wearing a shirt!! Quickly covering myself I stood and turned to see who my care taker was. I came face to face with Carter and his shirtless glory, who caught me when I almost fell from standing so fast.

"Wow, slow down, Aimée!" he said groggily. I leaned on him.

"I'm not wearing a shirt... Or a braaaa..." I whined

"I know that." he chuckled "don't you remember last night?" he asked pulling me away from him.

I knew my face showed confusion while I thought long and hard about the events that took place last night. I remember getting here, kissing Carter, drinking, going in the water, and then... Oh my god... I looked him Directly in the eyes. "

We did stuff last night... Didn't we?!"

"Yes." he said smirking "and you were amazing." he pulled me into a tight hug I knew there was lust but not a needy lust, I was content in his arms. "Jasmine has extra toothbrushes in one of these drawers if you wan't to brush your teeth?" he asked I nodded and went to go find my clothes while he located the toothbrushes. My stuff was covered in sand so I slipped on my bikini bottoms and Carter's shirt, because it would give him an excuse to stay shirtless. I found his boxers and tossed them to him with a smirk. Leaning against the door frame I raked his entire body with my eyes not caring that he knew.

He waited on the bed while I brushed my teeth. When I came out he just looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "you look good in my shirt." he stated "do you want to go eat now?" I considered how my stomach felt and figured food would be good. We walked out there just like that, Carter in his boxers, me in his shirt and my bikini bottom. Carter grabbed my hand as we walked down the stairs to breakfast. The radio was playing but not too loudly and everyone was chatting contently. There were platters of food on the island of the kitchen with pitchers of juice, milk and water. Carter grabbed a bottle of Advil off the counter and poured a glass of water handing me both. I could feel girls staring at his body and glaring at me. So I grabbed his nice ass to get his attention, he turned around with a smirk and raised one eyebrow pulling me to him by my waist and kissing me deeply. I entangled my fingers in his hair. That's when Amber came in the kitchen.

"Get a room you two!" she giggled smacking my butt as she walked by. Carter and I laughed. He kissed me one more time before asking what I would like and then telling me to go sit down. I smiled sweetly as I walked by the group of girls that had been admiring Carters body. He was strictly mine now. They needed to know that.

When Carter came to sit by me on the couch, I ate the food he handed me fast. My stomach felt content. When Carter finished I asked if he wanted to go back to the room with a wink. He smiled and nodded.

Once we were in the room I stripped back down, took my hair out of its ponytail, and went to the bed Carter followed my lead. I laid on his chest, wrapping my leg around him. "Carter, can I ask you something?" I whispered.

"Yeah what is it?" he asked curiously while playing with my hair.

"Are we dating?.." I asked nervously, the hand playing with my hair froze for a fraction of a second.

"Well I'm not really into labels, but if it makes you happy, sure." I sighed.. Great. Sitting up I looked him in the eyes,

"Carter that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. We either are or we're not. Do you want to date me?"he rolled his eyes.

"Yes I want to date you..." he sighed.  

"Then say it." I demanded.

"Aimée Gellar we are most definitely dating." he chuckled I smiled and rested my head on him.

"Good Carter..."

"Price." he laughed.

Kinda boring I know I just had to get that out there:p like and comment!