Chapter 4

_________†_________†_________†__________

Adam and Barbara walked through what they think is a waiting room, full of dead people all disfigured shapes and sized, Color, It was a Nightmare. For Barbara's sake she is one second from screaming and passing out. She coward over to husband in fear. Adam gave her a quick comfort and kept going on why they showed up. They walked up to the front office and knocked on the sliding window doors. A woman with Red hair and Green and wear a Miss Argentina Outfit. She opened the sliding window and looked at the two new dead couple and smiled at Adam.

"You don’t have an appointment do you?"

"Well we didn’t know how to make one" said Adam

"An appointment for what?"

"What do you want?" the Woman asked already annoyed with the couple Barbara stood up and said "We need some help" the woman gave a short sarcastic laugh.

"Ha!, Help already!? We just fit the big one-two months ago and you want help?"

"Two Months what? What does that have to do with anything?" Adam questioned.

"You're gonna use up all your health vouchers …Leonidas he's been a hundred and twenty five  years on this earth, actually in that house during which you get only three class one  be 90 intercessions for Juno. You probably haven't even read through the manual completely yet…you'll have to wait if you don’t have an appointment" She finished explaining as quickly she can for the couple.

"Appointment? Appointment with who?" Adam asked with a confused face. Again the lady rolled her eyes and sighed with annoyance. "For Juno! Your caseworker " she closed the window door and sat back down at her office desk but then came back up and called out "Number fifty four million six hundred and one, ferndock!" one of the waiting dead patient left for his appointment.

_________†_________†_________†__________

Meanwhile at the Deetz house. Darla got picked up by her cousin jane and Lydia became her new friend, already traded phone numbers. Lydia on the other hand still was curious about the locked attic. She once again picked through the lock successfully opening the door and sneak right in. Surprisingly it was empty. She turned on the light switch and saw Darla's father sculpture of the whole town, she even saw Darla's old paintings. Lydia had to admit she admires her hand work with a brush until she saw one painting. A Red door and Green eyes. It was a odd painting but curious. Lydia decides to take the painting and put it in her room incase Darla comes over to pick it up. Before Lydia left she found the Recently Deceased Handbook sitting on the white cotton cover coffee table and she picks it up and reads through the pages.

_________†_________†_________†__________

In the Netherworld, Barbara and Adam are waiting in the lobby room like all the other dead patients. Adam sat next to a man completely burnt to a crisp giving him a cigarette. "Hey, you want a cigarette?"