Every Wattpad Story EVER

Jane Smith was just another girl living her ordinary good girl life. She was modest, professional, well behaved, innocent, and just about hated by every living creature on the planet for no reason. Just another ordinary good girl.

One day though, Jane Smith is out, getting trash throw at her by evil coworkers and pranked by wicked step siblings when out of nowhere and hated on by her clan/family/society, a smoking hot guy walks into her life, probably literally and probably by doing something shocking or rude, or both.

"How could you do/say that to me, you big jerk!?" yells Jane Smith.

"I'm rich and smoking hot and have a high social status in whatever society I live in, so basic rules have never applied to me before," he says.

"Well, I'm going to educate you today," says Jane, "Honestly, I'm already so hated by everyone, that one more person won't hurt."

So Jane then proceeds to kick him in the shins while calling him a "sissy rich boy" like all sophisticated, professional, modest, good girls do when they are insulted.

She then leaves him half dead on the side walk and goes to go continue her life when he leaps up.

"Stop!" he yells.

"What?" asks Jane.

"Marry me," he says.

"Excuse me?" asked Jane, "I literally just insulted you in every possible way, why would you want to marry me?"

"You're polite and not immoral," he says, "Literally every woman on this planet acts like she's never seen a man before when she looks at me and HAS To try to be my bride or at least girlfriend. And they just tell me what I want to hear."

"That doesn't make any sense!" yells a poor, confused reader.

"What?" asks an offscreen fan.

"That isn't even the tiniest bit realistic! First off, no one marries someone that is verbally abusive to them just for revenge or because they magically respect them or whatever, ESPECIALLY if you've been a spoiled brat your whole life. Secondly-"

Before this poor reader could continue, the fan's buried her alive in their supply of midnight snacks that they eat when reading these stories. A great sacrifice, but a worthy one indeed.

To continue, poor Jane is now forced against her will to marry this man. If she's lucky enough to have any will to fight back, it's quickly and totally squished by this guy's threats and evil glares. Basic human rights, laws, government, and any sense of justice don't exist in this world, only smoking hot guy's laws matter.

So, Jane marries him, and as soon as she does, she instantly forms a great relationship with this man.

"I'm actually super polite outside of the first time you met me," he says, "Or in the few cases I am still mean, I am extremely, outrageously abusive. It doesn't really matter though, because you WILL fall in love with me and probably change me."

"I'm so happy," says Jane, "Especially that I gave up all my dreams and hopes of accomplishing things to do nothing more than be by your side, watch TV all day, and pop out children."

And they lived happily ever after.

Future Offspring: Mommy, how did you and daddy meet? Like seriously, I want to know so that the same thing doesn't happen to me in the future. And if it does, I want to know how to protect myself.

Author's Note -

So, we are now at the end. Sniffs. I know, but I honestly feel like any genres left to explore are just way too disturbing for me to want to go there. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Thank you so much for reading, voting, and adding to your reading list!

Have a digital muffin as a thank you.