- ten.

Lauren Orlando hesitantly smiled as the group facetime screen popped up. In one corner, herself and Johnny were pictured, in another Annie and Asher. Nadia and Kenzie took up the left and right corners respectively.

"I know you're all confused," Lauren started, "but please just let us explain."

"We all share a mutual, whether he be an enemy as he is to most of us, or a friend, as he was to Johnny."

"We found that something was, strange about him." Johnny now took over from Lauren. "So we started digging, as any concerned friend would. We looked at who he had blocked and who he'd followed, pictures he liked and posts he had commented on."

"Then we found you guys." The siblings said in unison.

"First, we found Annie. She was the easiest to find, a picture of her was in his archived posts so we knew they had been a thing. Then from Annie, we found Asher, because Annie had been following Asher before this whole thing started."

Annie spoke up, breaking Johnny's explanation. "They were friends. I didn't really follow Asher for Asher, just because it was another way I could keep an eye out."

"And that's okay." Lauren said. "After Asher, we took an entirely different route and looked in to schools he had been in before, which is where we found Mackenzie. The two of you did a science project together when you were about 10 or 11 years old and a picture of the pair of you is still on their website."

"Nadia was Lauren's choice. Because hundreds of people attend his parties year in year out. And he has a new planner every year. We had at least 5 options to choose from. But Lauren decided she'd thought you'd work best because you planned his Christmas party last year."

"Griffin's connection to him was the strongest." Lauren stated. "I thought he would be the best asset to the team, and he was. He brought the group closer together when he commented on Taylor and he was really good at analysing people. Which is what his job had been in the past. Griffin and Nadia worked together briefly so we knew they would, as a pair, be very good at getting to know him again. They were also people he would believe he could trust."

Johnny sighed. "But then again, Taylor's connection to him was the strongest. Remember about how we all got told that our incredible Unknown Six had saved his brother from their abusive sister. He left someone behind. He left his other sister. Left her there to get abused even more than she had before. He was meant to protect Taylor too, but he didn't."

"You see, no one could connect the dots because you didn't know him as Elijah Fitzgerald, you all knew him as Hayden Summerall. He contributed to hurt and pain in every single one of our lives. This is the group that would be able to get him back for every little thing he did to us."

Kenzie spoke first. "You didn't expect Taylor to connect the dots, because he hurt her so long ago."

As if they had the same thought, Asher and Annie spoke up, "You didn't expect him to get in the way like he has, you didn't think that all of us would fall for his friendly acts again just with a different name this time."

It seemed a lightbulb moment occurred to Nadia too as she spoke up. "You didn't expect him to target Griffin."

Mackenzie mumbled what they had all been thinking. "You didn't expect him to single out Taylor, which resulted in the loss of our strongest link."

Lauren nodded, "Now, we know that Elijah has wiped out our next strongest by having some control over Griffin."

"How are you involved?" Kenzie thought aloud.

Lauren looked down whilst Johnny looked at her, asking for her permission, to which she nodded but stayed silent.

"He outed Lauren. Our parents were so against it that we've been acting like it never happened."

"He ruined our family."

💬

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙂
𝙃𝘼𝙔𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙎 𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙅𝘼𝙃 𝙁𝙄𝙏𝙕𝙂𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙇𝘿!

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙃𝘼𝙔𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙎 𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙅𝘼𝙃 𝙁𝙄𝙏𝙕𝙂𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙇𝘿!

@𝙚𝙛𝙜 / 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙭
"𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚."

𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀.