Chapter 1:-Introducing Alice

Alice POV:-

Hello!! I am 'Alice'

Hello!! I am 'Alice'.I have Brown hair and Blue Eyes.I am 5'4. I have a slim figure.I live with my parents and my sister Amy.It's just the four of us.
My sister never really liked me and i have no idea why.My parents love her a lot,after she was born, my dad stopped paying attention to me.I don't have any idea why he doesn't love me anymore.My mother loves me and Amy hates it.

I love my mother a lot.If not for her, i would have ran away from this hellhole that they call 'home' a long time ago.

We don't really talk to our relatives much.i don't know anything about them.I don't know why but my mom and dad never really liked to talk about them much.

I have asked them this question a lot of times but they never answered it.
Their expressions totally change whenever i ask about them.They get really angry when i ask them about anyone related to them.

They don't let me talk to anyone in my neighbourhood nor do they like it when i make friends.My little sister is allowed to do anything and everything that she wants to do.She has a lot of friends,she is popular in school and she is liked by everyone.On the other hand,its me I am a nerd i always wear glasses and carry a book along with me wherever i go.I love reading,I think book takes you to another world.As they say books are our bestfriends.I totally agree because i was never allowed to make friends.

I tried convincing my mom but she strictly said no.This was the very  first time she was angry with me I never asked her anything anymore because i was scared that she will get angry with me and then stop talking to me and loving me just like dad did.

I felt really lonely without anyone to talk to.Thats the reason why i started reading books.But I wish I had friends to chat with or my parents to love me like they used to do.

*Author's Note*
Here is the first chapter of Daddy's Princess.
Enjoy!!!