would

Taehyung opened his eyes just to meet the perfectly detailed face of jimin. His plump, pink lips ah so kissable, his cute little nose, those beautiful eyes, although they were closed he still looked perfect. The bright light of the sun that gazed in from the curtains fell on his purplish hair making them look even more purple.

Park jimin was the definition of perfect.
No matter taehyung has a crush on him.

***
JIMIN POV

"Good morning students" Ms. Kim smiled brightly.

"Good morning teacher" the class groaned not in the mood to pay attention.

"So, we have a new transfer student to our school, please welcome..." She glanced at her hand.

".....jeon jungkook." she finally spoke.

A boy with grey hoodie, black, tight jeans his hair could not be seen due to the his hoodie's cap, a black backpack lazily hung on his shoulder entered the class.

"Please introduce yourself." The teacher said.

"Hey everyone, I'm jeon jungkook. Please take care of me" he spoke.

Girls were already drooling over him.

He was handsome after all. Stop jimin what the fuck are you thinking?!

It all went so fast within a blink of an eye that jungkook is sitting next to me with his hand forward gesturing me to shake it but I'm just staring.

"uhm...sorry i zoned out" i blushed embarrassed.

"cute." was all he said before turning to what the teacher was explaining.