32

Two lines. That's what I saw. I'm pregnant. And with a gang leaders baby. Holy shit I cover my mouth with my hand and grab the test I my other before walking into my bedroom. The girls both notice the tears running down ,y cheeks and immediately consume me with hugs. They kept telling me that everything will be alright. After about an hour of silent sobs I was sitting there staring at the wall in shock. Both girls sat with me.

"What am I going to do?" I ask myself.

"Do you want to keep it?"

"I feel like I wouldn't be able to let it go." I admit.
"What do I tell Asher?"

"Tell him the truth. Tell him you are having his baby. He will be understanding. He loves you Cass."

"I can't raise a kid. I'm still a kid myself."

"Your not alone though Cassidy. You have 8 people who are all going to support you through everything." I nod and take a shaky breathe before widening my eyes as we hear the front door open. I immediate hide the test under my pillow and wipe my tears as I hear a foot steps running up the stairs. Asher comes through my door.

"Hey Cass. Are you feeling any better?"

"A little"

"Why are you crying?"

"We were watching a sad movie." Riley says. Asher nods and walks out of the room closing the door.

"Listen Cass we know this is hard but we are here for you Okay. Now let's go and try to enjoy the rest of vacation. You can tell the boys when your ready. Let's just go spend time with the people that love you. Okay?" I nod and we all walk down the stairs. We find everyone in the movie room and of course there are not enough seats. Again Asher tells me to come on to his lap and I do.

"Im Sorry."He whispers for the hundredth time in the last month into my ear. I look at him.

"I know." I say before kissing his cheek and cuddling into him.

The next morning I woke up again to throwing up. No one heard luckily and I went downstairs to see who is awake. When I arrived in the kitchen the only person there was Riley.

"Hey Ri. Whatcha doing?" I ask as I sit down at the counter.

"Hey Cass. I'm making a smoothie do you want one?"

"Sure. Thanks."

"No problem. Anyway, what are you doing up?"

"Morning sickness." She sends a sympathetic smile my way.

"Do you think you should see a doctor just to check on everything?" I shrug.

"I don't know. I might wait until I get home. Or at least until I tell Asher."

"Okay well you tell me when your ready and I'm here for you." She says handing me a smoothie. I smile at her when we hear footsteps. I turn to the hallway and see Laila walking downstairs.

"Hey guys." She says sitting at the counter with me. Just then the front door opened and all the boys walk in with Starbucks.

"Good morning girls. We got all of you favs." Brent says handing each of us our favorite drinks. Shit! I'm not supposed to be drinking coffee. Laila sees my panic and speaks up.

"Hey Cass, Do you mind switching drinks with me? I could really use some coffee today."She says signaling to her vanilla bean frappachino. I nod and we switch drinks. I mouth 'Thank you' and she nods.

"So Guys What do you want to do today?" Tony asks and we all shrug.
"Weeeeellll, Do you guys want to go shopping?" He says looking at me, Riley and Laila. We immediately nod and run out to the van we rented to fit all of us. Everyone jumped in the car and we sped off to the mall. After walking around a little bit we decided to split up. The girls and I walked into Forever 21 and the boys went in the direction of Hollister. I didn't end up getting anything at all but I still had a lot of fun with my friends. The girls and I talked about the baby. I said how hard it was to keep this a secret.

"Then Tell Them Cass. We will both be with you the entire time." I nod.

"I'm just scared. I mean, I freaked out how do I know they won't freak out?"

"To be honest they probably will. But just because it's such a surprise."

"Yeah I guess. I don't know. I think I want to tell Asher first. Maybe we should go to the doctor first just to be 100% sure I'm actually pregnant."

"That's a good idea. I will make the appointment for you and we will go tomorrow." I nod.

The next day

"Where are you guys going?" Luke asks as the girls and I.

"We are just going to go get food." Laila explains. We say our goodbyes to the boys and walk out to the car. Laila drove and I stared out the window twiddling my thumbs. We arrived quickly and signed in before sitting in the waiting room. After about ten minutes my name was called and all three of us followed the nurse into a room. I took a seat on the bed and listened to the doctor talk.

"Alright Ms Rivers, I'm going to need you to lay down and roll up your shirt to right above your belly button. I do so and Riley and Laila stand by my head. The doctor squirts a cold gel onto my belly and rubs a wand like took over it. She clicked a button on a tv screen and it lit up with black and white blobs. After a few seconds, a small white speck appears in the screen.
"Okay Cassidy, you are indeed pregnant. I will go get some information while these pictures print and then we will set you up with a doctor back in your hometown." She explains. I nod as she walked out of the room. I sit up and look at the girls.

"I'm really pregnant."

"You are. Are you okay?" A small smile takes over my face.

"Actually I am. I'm just nervous." I'm going to be a mom.