Chapter 8: Shield vs Spear

Start from the beginning

Myne: 'Hah! he's trying to strike using a shield- Huh?!'

Motoyasu then noticed the ballon I putted on his side chomping him.

Motoyasu: "What the?! Get off!"

Myne: "A balloon?, Used as a battle weapon?!"

I then opened my cape to reveal three more balloon monsters hanging on to me, I heard the audience gasped and started whispering to eachother but I didn't mind it.
Motoyasu looks at me angered.

Motoyasu: "Tell me what the hell are you up to?!" I then gave him a mocking smirk.

Naofumi: "If Its true that I cant win I'm just going to hurt you as much as I can"

A balloon bounced away as I throwed another one towards him.

Motoyasu: "Like hell!" He killed the monster and spins his spear around.

Motoyasu: "Come on Shield Hero you gotta fight fair!" I then started to morph my shield into its two headed black dog mode.

He thrusts his spear towards my shield as I blocked it, I then activated the shields skill as the two headed dogs bit Motoyasu causing him to back away with its mouths biting him.

Motoyasu: "Argh! damn it get off!"

Naofumi: "Airstrike Shield!"

A green shield floated infront of me with it laying down and it directly hitted Motoyasu towards the abdomen, He threw up a bit of saliva as it hitted him. I morphed my shield into a new form again and throwed two balloons towards him.

Naofumi: "Shield Prison!" He got stuck inside the ball made of shields with the balloon monsters with him.

Motoyasu: "What the?!-" The balloon's eyes glowed red inside the ball shaped prison, Motoyasu struggled to escape as the trap starts to move around.

Motoyasu: (Muffled) "Hey stop that! No!- Hey that hurts!" He said while trapped inside. I then heard some people talking.

Random person: "Oh it can't be"

Random 2: "At this rate the Shield Hero might win"

Random 3: "You might be right about that" The talking and whispering starts to grow more and more.

Itsuki: "Huh looks like Naofumi as the Shield had the upper hand" Ren then nods a little.

I looked at where the king is and he looked away from me with a face of disgust and annoyance, I also saw F/n waking up a little...Well that's good to know. A woman then speaks out.

Random lady: "Does that Shield Hero think that he could win against the Spear Hero?"

Random guy: "Have you no respect to a duel?!"

They all then started to yell at me bad related things I then glared at all of them a little. I sighed and turned around to walk over to where Motoyasu is.

Naofumi: "It's time for you to admit defeat, Or do you want more embarrassment tough guy?"

The Spherical prison then faded out revealing Motoyasu in his knees.

Motoyasu: "And why would I ever surrender now?.."

A balloon then rolled towards me I picked it up and grabbed another one with my other hand and looked at him with a devilishly.

Naofumi: "Alright I see, Guess I'll take aim for your head and that precious manhood of yours!" He then looked at me bit shocked and scared.

Naofumi: "Might as well since I'm a cowardly cheater!"