Info

F/N - (Firstname)

L/N - (Lastname)

E/C - (Eye Color)

H/C - (Hair Color)

Age - (11) (I know this is stupid that your an 11 year old kid, But dont worry like Raphtalia you level up (I guess that's how it works) and you will have a body of an 18 or early 20 year old...Adult...thing- Wait what is Raphtalia's age in her adult form *Le searches through the internet* Oh...She's 10......*FBI suddenly break through my door* NO IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO DO IT I SWEAR!!)

Your name is F/N L/N and you are a wolf Demi Human.

Background: F/N lived in a small coastal village of Ruroroni outside the kingdom of melromarc, You have been living there with your older brother Yuri Who's One of the closest persons' that you have ever had since You were little. Sadly Your Mother died from an unknown sickness or what your people say that she's been cursed and you're father who is one of the best hunters of the village got lost from a mission and Never came back... His Companions said that they lost him out in the wood's during a heavy thunderstorm and said to be dead which made your heart broke since you lost both your parents, And now the only family you have left is your older brother and some other friend's Like Your best pal Gareth who is a leopard demi human and This Adorable racoon girl named Raphtalia, You and Gareth were best friend's for 4 year's, And decided to make new friends until Raphtalia introduced you to 2 demi human girls named Rifana and Keel (Keel is a girl...) as you met both of them your love for your friend's had been growing more and more as you play and have fun with them every single day and now you think everything is gonna be just fine (Dont say that something bad will happen)......

...UNTIL THE FIRST WAVE HITS...
(Told ya sumthin bad will happen) And so on your journey through out this world continues.

(This is actually my first fan-fiction story so yeah, there might be a few errors or mistakes on my writing but as i continue to write on I GUESS that my story will have a good writing, And there might be times where i dont make another chapter because there miigghht be something happening in real life like School and....To be honest i think its just school (Or im just lazy to do it) So ill try my best to make new chapter's for this story, Catch y'all in the next chapter)

-Natsuki left the game