Chapter 4: All grown up

(*Drinking coffee* Hmmm wonder how my story is going?
*Checks le story* Um lets see
Five hundred- *Spurts out coffee* Wait what?! Five hundred Reads?! W-wow, Thank you guys so much for reading this book especially the ones who added it to their reading lists, To be honest I dont really know what to say Im just really amazed right now, 500 reads is just more than a thing
for a small account like Me I feel like its the most important thing in my life, Buuuttt its not like really important its just really amazing that's all. I wanted to continue this story till the end of Shield hero or when I just dont want to do it anymore, Again thank you guys so much your all awsome and really breathtaking (No ur breathtaking) Anyways lets jump into the new chapter shall we?)

F/N POV

You and Naofumi were out early in the morning hunting for food and gaining EXP on the outskirts of the kingdom while Raphtalia was sleeping back at the inn, You were struggling to kill a wolf monster in front of You everytime you would land a hit You will always get blown away with scratch or a bruise.

You grabbed Your broadsword and stand up, You tightly holded its handle as You charged at the wolf to thrust Your blade at it, But the creature slided to the left as You go out of balance because of Your speed making you fall on the ground, You looked behind you to see the wolf already pounced at you.

F/n: 'Crap! I dont have time to dodge!' You flinched away

Naofumi: "Airstrike Shield!"

A green shield appears in front of you stopping the wolfs attack as it's face got hit from the shield, Once the wolf like monster hits the ground it was feeling dizzy for a while You ran away from it and catched your breath Naofumi walks towards you.

Naofumi: "What did i say about 'Use defense'?" You looked at him.

F/n: "Well Im trying my best to kill it-!" He then cuts you off.

Naofumi: "You were being reckless, You always rely on attacking instead of being defensive" You looked at him angry.

F/n: "Well how would you do it?!" You yelled at him.

Naofumi then got a bit shocked at what you just did and looked at you with a stern face.

Naofumi: "First of all, I keep attacking and defending on a balanced state, well I mostly do all the defending and second, Watch. Your. Tone Yelling at me isn't gonna fix your mistake" He said it in a quite angry tone.

You looked at him annoyed at first but sighed to yourself as you realized he was right you then looked down with your wolf ears going down as well.

Nk: "I...Im sorry sir"

Naofumi: "Thats what i thought, Now learn from your mistake and do better" His stern face turns back to normal.

The wolf like monster starts to rise up again, You and Naofumi looked at it as it growls angrily towards the two of you.

Naofumi: "All right, Make sure you got it this time"

You holded your sword in front of you as you again holded it tightly.

F/n: "Yes sir!" You nodded at what he said.

Naofumi: "Okay F/n..."

The wolf starts to get ready for an attack as it looks at you two with a really angry face, You pushed your right feet backwards while your left is on front you lowered your back a little ready to strike.

Naofumi: "Go!"

You ran to the wolf with your sword in your hand, The wolf jumped towards you as you rolled forward making it land behind you, You turned around and quickly slashed your sword at it the wolf caught your blade with its mouth locking your sword with its teeth. You punched the wolfs head making it let go of your sword, Once your weapon is free you slashed the wolf monster on its body leaving a wound onto it.