Sad Goodbyes (Taeyong)

I walked in the kitchen to find taeyong on his phone texting someone. I always ignore it because we've been dating for 4 years and I trust him with my whole heart I don't know what I would do without him. But lately I can't help it, it always slips into my head what if it's someone he is seeing behind my back. I know it was so wrong to think that way but I couldn't help it. It seemed like he was always texting someone, smiling down at his phone. I brushed the thought away again and started to make myself a salad.

"Hey babe I'm going to leave to go with the boys to go eat with them. I'll be home late so don't stay up for me"

I heard taeyong say that from the living room so I walked to see him leave

"Okay love-"

Of course he already left like he always does. I sat down on the couch.

(1 hour later)

I started cleaning then I relieved taeyong left his wallet even though he brings it whenever he goes to eat with someone, so I decided to call johnny and ask him since taeyong never answers his phone when I call.

(On the phone)

"Hey Johnny I was just wondering if taeyong needed his wallet since you guys are eating"

"Taeyong isn't eating or here with us Y/n he told us he couldn't come since he needed to do some work at home"

"Oh umm well thanks anyways bye Johnny"

"No problem bye Y/n"

(Call ended)

After I hung up my heart stopped Taeyong lied to me, what was he doing then. I started to cry because I knew exactly meant.

(5 hours later)

It was 12 a.m I heard Taeyongs car pull up and I put on a movie to pretend I was watching movies the whole time. He entered the house and put down his phone and keys and went upstairs. I quickly grabed his phone to see who he had been texting. Tears were running down my eyes. I put his phone down. He walked downstairs

"Why are you crying babe"

I just looked at him

"Why, why were you cheating on me. What did I do to deserve this!" I screamed the last sentence. He looked at me and laughed lightly

"You really think I loved you after a year. Your so boring. You don't know how much she makes me complete! You would never make me feel the same way she did! I don't love you or need you! I just kept dating you, because I didn't want to hurt you but now I know I would have just broken up with you when I had the chance. Goodbye Y/n" he grabed his phone, wallet, and car keys and walked out of his house to his car and drove away.

My knees felt weak that I just collapsed on the floor crying, every word he said I felt like a knife stabbed my heart each time. I never knew the man that built me up, would tear me down in a couple of words. So I guess not all love stories have happy endings. Because this was our goodbye,
Forever.