I hear a roar from outside and look at Lotor as he watches me.

"You've bonded with that Lion haven't you?" He asks

"Of course I have. How else would I fly it so smoothly?" I say

He looks at me as he shakes his head as he stalks towards me as I back up towards the outside.

"Back to that weapon then." He says "Have you figured out why I've been sending you and not my most trusted?"

"No cause you don't tell me the full truth about anything it looks like." I start

"Only Galra royalty or Altean royalty can touch it if it's in hiding or somebody with both Altean and Galra blood in their DNA." He starts

I look at him as I shake my head.

"I don't have either." I start "Both of my parents are 100% human."

He laughs as he shakes his head, his weapon coming to his hand.

"Then explain those faint marks on your left cheek." He says

"They're just birthmarks." I say

"That's where you're kind of wrong." He laughs "Your grandpa on one side of your family was Galra sent by us to look for the Blue Lion. While somebody on the other side of your family was Altean sent there to protect the Blue Lion."

"That doesn't make sense. I'm the only one like this..." I start

"Bloodlines can skip generations if you think about it." He says

I look at him as I shake my head, becoming distracted before I look up and see him about to attack. I grab my katana and throw it above my head, blocking his hit.

"Well if we either have to be royalty or have both bloodlines, why didn't you go and get them yourself?" I yell

"Everybody knows who I am. They would figure out that I was up to something." He starts "If I sent in someone else that they have never seen and they just steal it, it goes by a lot faster."

I look at him as my eyes widen.

"You made me get the weapon that is going to kill my friends and family." I say as I push him away from me

He laughs as he hits the hilt into the side of my head, sending me backward a bit.

I shake the dizziness away as I look back at him and will my bayard to change into a gun and shoot at him.

"I see you've learned that little trick." He laughs

I spit out some blood before I look back at him as he straightens out before running at me and sending me flying back into a tree. I groan as I hit my head and I try to look back at him before he just laughs at me.

"I should have known that the human in you would make you turn to go back towards your friends. Too bad that I thought I could trust you." He laughs as he stalks towards me, pointing his weapon at me "Too bad I thought you were going to be like me."

"It's a shame that I couldn't tell that you were lying to me to me sooner." I whisper "You'll have fun with that weapon thanks to Allura and Coran."

"What does that mean?" He asks

"Something for you to find out sooner or later." I smile

I hear a thruster start-up and a thud land in front of me as I use the tree to help me stand up as I look at Lotor as he backs up and watches the Purple Lion as it stands in front of me.

"I was able to have a deeper bond with Purple than your mother was able to. Therefore it knows when I am in trouble." I start as he looks at me with shock written on his face "I know that there will be another day that we will meet. I would hope that it isn't a day where you are hurting my friends."

"You can't trust your friend Keith! He's just like me!" Lotor yells

I snap around and look at him, clear confusion on my face.

"You thought you were the only one with a Galra bloodline out of your little group." He laughs "That Keith boy, he has more Galra blood in him."

"No, that can't be." I start to say

"He's dangerous! I'd watch out if I were you." He laughs

He looks at me with a smirk as I slowly walk towards the cockpit as the Lion closes its mouth before I fall onto the seat.

"I need to get to the Castle of Lions." I whisper as I shoot off towards the sky

I look around the controls when I see a button that I could use to maybe get a hold of the others.

"Send an S.O.S. to the Castle of Lions." I start to slur as my vision goes blurry