3: the shooting

(I don't know the entire scene for when Elliot shoots the girl so I'm just gonna go off what i know and make up some stuff)

At the precinct
Olivia and Elliot where sitting at there desk when a teenage girl came and started shooting the men in the holding cell Elliot reacted by shooting the girl..
She was laying on the ground scared and Elliot looked at her and back at liv , just now realizing what he had done.

Olivia looked at Elliot with worry in her eyes.
'He shot a teenage girl'
Olivia thought to herself .
Then looking down at the woman she was trying to save ... who didn't make it.

The precinct was in chaos everyone trying to save the lives of the ppl who had been shot but for most there was no luck.

Elliot tried helping the girl , he tried to stop the blood he , he said he needed a bus , but no one go there fast enough...
Olivia and Elliot shared a look.
They both knew that , that would be their last

Liv knew deep down that Elliot was going to retire but she didn't want to believe it.
She had to el before he left so he knew about his baby.

Everyone had cleaned up the precinct and was told to go home Olivia made the mistake of not catching Elliot on his way out , thinking she was going to see him tomorrow.

The next day
Olivia's POV
I walked into the precinct seeing everything back to normal and everyone there .. except el , he was never late.
I walked into the captains office
"Where's Elliot?"
"He's not coming in today."
"He's not  quitting right ?"
"I'm not sure liv."
I walked out of the office in anger and went to talk to Finn.
"Have you heard of el is staying or not."
"No sorry liv."
"He wouldn't quite without saying goodbye at least?!"
"I'm not sure liv he shot a teenage girl I mean he might never want to put his gone back on again."
Third person POV
Olivia was worried she needed to tell Elliot that she was pregnant.

The next week
Captain cragen called Olivia Into his office once she got to work.
"Yes captain."
Olivia said while opening the door.
"Close the door."
Olivia give captain a worried face while she closes the door.
"What's going on?"
"Elliot put his papers in, I'm sorry."
Olivia started to cry.
"Do you want to talk a day?"
Olivia was silent  she looked at els desk and looked back at cregan.
"I'm fine."
Olivia , to upset left the room scared, worried ,all alone.

A/N i know its not exactly how it went but I did my best to make it as relevant as possible.
And I'm sorry I'm not the best at writing I'm trying 😂