"Hey you guys made it" Sam said looking at us "yes we did" I said. Colby didn't even look up he was staring and laughing at something on his phone. "Oh Shea let me call you back my friends are here" he said hanging up the phone "Hey Lexi and Lola" he said "hi" I said looking down. "Sam and Colby it's time" there manger yelled. "We will be right out there" Sam said "okay" Lola and I said. "This is so cool" Lola said "yeah it is"

The show went on for a good hour and it was coming to a end. I was going though Instagram when I heard my name "I have these new friends guys there names are Lola and Lexi" Colby said "guys come out here" Sam said. I was so nervous there where a lot of people out there. When we walked out some people clapped and yelled hi. Lola and I sat on the couch Sam and Colby were on. "guys I am going to post a poll right now on Instagram" Colby said taking his phone out "vote if you want Lola and Lexi to be in the next video and we can do something" Colby said. I nodded my head. Colby handed me the mic "um hi guys I am Lexi and I am a photographer" I said handing it to Lola "I am Lola and I work at Starbucks" she said laughing everyone laughed along to "so does this mean we all get free drinks" Sam said laughing. "Alright guys will we have to go but thank you Vidcon for coming out and seeing us" Sam said "we love you" Sam and Colby said. Sam and Colby got up from the couch on the stage. Colby grabbed my hand pulling me up. That's when the crowd was going crazy. "Awwww" we heard from left and right. People really are crazy.

We got backstage and Sam and Colby started getting there stuff "guys thanks for inviting us up there you didn't have to do that" I told Sam and Colby "it's no problem. You are our friend and any friend of ours is a friend to the fans" Sam said walking away with Lola. "So are you going to the dinner tonight?" Colby asked "yeah I met David and he told me to come tonight" I said "oh that's cool" Colby said "yeah but I will see you there." I said smiling "see you there" he said as I walked away. Lola and I got to our rooms and relaxed for a while before we had to change and go to dinner.

Lola's outfit

Lexi's outfit

Lexi's outfit

I was so excited for dinner maybe I could get a chance in David's vlog

We walked into the room. "Hey Lex" David said waving me over "Hey" I said. The whole vlog squad was there. We were at a table across from Sam and Colby. Sam saw us and waved but Colby was on his phone once again with that girl "hey Shea I have to eat ttyl" he said hanging up. I looked away. He probably is with that girl. She makes him smile a lot and she is probably way prettier. As I was looking down David spoke up "Lex nobody here wants to make out with Jeff for the vlog because they are lame. Do you want to be in the vlog?" He asked. Holy shit he wanted me to kiss Jeff to be in the vlog. I didn't like Jeff, I didn't even know him. I liked Colby but we aren't even together and the chances of that happening are like 2% chance out of 100%. "Okay" I said. As soon as I said that Sam and Colby looked over. They weren't far so they heard everything. "Lex give me your phone I am taking a video" Lola said laughing. "And action" David said. Jeff grabbed my waist and made out with me until David got his clip. We stopped kissing. I looked him in his eyes. "Well hello" he said still holding me "hi" I said pulling back. "That was good stuff guys for a minute I thought it was real" David said laughing. I looked over at Colby and saw anger. He walked out mad, Sam following him. I ran out after then. I catch up with Sam, Colby a little ahead. "Colby" Sam yelled. "I got it sam" I said jogging up to Colby. "Colby" "Colby" "whats wrong?" I said he turned around "I like you" is all he said "Colby I like you to" I said smiling "are you sure because your mouth says other wise" he said upset looking down. I pulled his chain up
"colbs it was for David's vlog I don't even know him" I said "I'm sorry" Colby said I just stood silent. "I just wanted to kiss you first and I only want you to kiss me" he said "colbs" I said grabbing his hand. We got closer and he looked me up and down. He then put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. We kissed for a good couple of seconds. "Damn I've been wanting to do that since I met you" he said making me laugh "I only like you Colby" I said.

Colby and I walked back to his room and he wanted on the roommates outside because he didn't have a key. We sat in front of the door me playing with his rings on his hand. "Colby if you don't mind me asking who is Shea?" I said "oh she is just my friend. I've known her for a while she is cool. You guys would be friends" he said I looked down. "Lex she's a lesbian you got nothing to worry about" he said laughing "oh good" I said
(A/N I know she isn't a lesbian but in this story she is)
He grabbed my face and kiss me again as we sat in front of the door. I was now on his lap making out with him. "Woah" Sam and the guys said walking up. I hopped off Colby. "Oh hey" I said shyly. My best friend with the biggest smile on her face. "I'll catch you later" Colby said "okay" I said grabbing Lola's arm walking away.

"Dude you have to hit that" she said walking in "Lola" I said hitting her arm. "So how was the kiss was it great or was it great?" She said laughing "it was better then great. It felt like it was just him and I" I said looking up "Yup you are in loveeeee" she said dragging out the love part. I throw a pillow at her. She got up and layer down falling asleep quickly. As I was laying down I got a text.

Colby-won't be able to see you tomorrow we are leaving Vidcon early. But maybe the day after you will let me take you out?

Lexi-are you asking me on a date Brock?

Colby-maybe I am 😏 what do you say?

Lexi-I would love to.

The next day at vidcon was kinda fun. I got David's number, he says he mostly likely is going to need me in the vlog some day.

Lola and I got back from just walking around and decided it was time to go home. We packed our stuff and put it in the car.

"This weekend was awesome" I said "see you found love and it's with one of the most hottest Youtubers ever" she said jumping. I laughed. "I hope we can see them again. I wanna see Brennen" she slipped out covering her mouth "whatttt?" I said looking at her "Okay Brennen and I may have slept together. He is so sweet and gentle I couldn't say no" she said laughing "bitch" I said looking at her. She laughed. We got home and I unpacked and watched Netflix falling asleep.