No. 3: Spending Time With Them (Part 1)

Comenzar desde el principio

   "But anyway, let's set those negative thoughts aside and enjoy the view, shall we?" Alfa smiled kindly as he picked up his cup.

   "Yeah, you're right." You returned his smile.

   "Thanks for listening to me, Y/n."

--💸Y͚O͚Y͚O͚💸--

   "And then, you do this-"

   "Wow that's so cool! How did you do that?!" You almost yelled out in amazement.

   "It's what you call: Magic~" Yoyo said and laughed, "To be honest, I'd be lying if I say that I'm self taught. Someone else actually taught me these tricks."

   "Really? Who's that?" You asked tilted your head a bit.

   "It-"

   "Children! The ice cream truck is coming!" Amy suddenly called out for the kids that were playing in the play ground.

   Everyone around you two cheered and quickly drop whatever they're doing to run to the door and get to the main gate, where the ice cream truck is waiting for them.

   "Should we go too?" Yoyo turned to you and asked, "I actually wanna try those ice cream out, didn't have one for quite a while."

   "Sure!" You smiled, got up and pulled Yoyo by his hand to the crowd of kids waiting to each get one gold coin from the nuns.

   Once both of you were about to reach to the ice cream truck, one of the kids who were mean to you pushed you out of the line on purpose, laughing:

   "What is a freak like you doing here? Go out and sit on those benches that you always do!"

   You slowly got up from your now bruised knees, and before you can say anything to those bullies, Yoyo quickly use his yoyo as a leash and wrapped it around the kid's leg who pushed you and pulled it to make him fall down on his face, hard:

   "Please don't be mean to my friend." Yoyo said with a kind smile on his face and a soft voice.

   "Who do you think you are to-"

   Just as the kid was about to stand up, Yoyo pulled the string again, caused him to face planted, AGAIN. At this point, you were giggling:

   "I said: Don't be mean to my friend. Now, if you excuse us." Yoyo still had his smile on his face as he hold you by your hand to walk back to the line.

   [. . .]

   "Yoyo, that was epic!" You laughed as you're now chilling with Yoyo in the empty playground while having your F/f ice cream. The nuns bandaged your knees. It's cleaning time, but you and Yoyo were off of duty today, for some reason.

   "Yeah haha, I just don't like it when they treat other kids like that you know." Yoyo smiled back before continued eating his chocolate ice cream.

   "Also, do you know what happened to that kid? Didn't see him since he pushed me two hours ago." You asked.

   "Oh, I think he's having a 'little' punishment from the nuns for his actions!" Yoyo chuckled.

--🔥Chuck🔥--

   "Y/n! Planning to leave anytime soon?" One of your workers, Jinny asked you as she's about to leave the office.

   "Nah, you can leave first, still got this last bit of project to finish." You smiled at her before turning back to your computer, typing away.