New Characters: Yupia and Jade!

Y'all asked for it, y'all can have it😎👌

Also, I'm short on ideas for how you first met them. I'd appreciate it if you can message me your ideas if you have some :3

Anyway, here is their personalities! I'll do their parts in the "A Little About You And How You First Met Them" soon!

———

--🎀¥ʊ🎀--

Distant and not talkative, Yupia doesn't really make friends often. Unlike Umbrella who doesn't make friends but craves for one, she doesn't want to have friends. She thinks that every single human being on earth is the same: a bunch of hypocrites and selfish creature.

It's very, VERY rare to see her having a normal conversation with someone else. Everyone is scared of her and what she's capable of doing, but the main reason why that happens is probably because she's not a human, but something else more dangerous and threatening, and people are afraid of that. So even if she wants to try and change herself, she just couldn't because she was programmed to be like that.

However, if you ever want to talk to her, then here's a little tip: she actually likes it when others talk normally to her and not avoid her/scared of her for what she is. Because she's tired of having to act like she cares because in reality, she doesn't. She doesn't like to put effort in making someone else feel comfortable when they're the one who makes her feel uncomfortable. I mean, this only applies when she's okay with talking to you in the first place, if not, then she'll just ignore what you have to say and leave.

Yupia is a strange robot. Nobody really knows what's going on inside her chip of a brain most of the time. But we do know that she's the type of person who either cares a lot or don't give a shit at all. She either does a lot for you or do absolutely nothing even when you're begging for help miserably. At least, that's what Hyun told everyone, but no one really thinks that they've seen her do a lot for anyone before.

She doesn't show any type of expression at all. It's not that she doesn't want to, she just don't know how to. There was that one time when she tried to smile, and it ended up looking like she's showing her teeth. Yupia doesn't know what it's like to act like a normal human being, that's why she keeps isolating herself from others because she's different.

Also, when you ever try to talk to her or try to be her friend, if you let others know about that, they'd try their best to stop you from getting close to her. She's dangerous, and people don't want her to go mad and kill another person. She did it before, and no one can guarantee that she wouldn't do it again.

One last thing, no body really knows anything else about her rather than a murderous, emotionless robot. Maybe you could be the one who can reach to that little girl crying and begging for help inside of that shell of a monster?

(Fun fact: Yupia's personality is based off of someone that we all know. I wonder if you can guess who it is uwu)

--👑JΔDΣ👑--

If you wanna describe her in one word, the it would be: QUEEN👑

Yes, Jade, the almighty god of fire and beauty. This girl has many similar traits with Shadowrose, elegant and graceful. But she's more of a serious but funny person.

Jade likes to hang out with the members of Nemesis, but they hang out in their base most of the time. Just laughing and joking, sometimes teasing each others. She just loves her crew's company.

Even though she loves to joke around sometimes, the girl is also super serious. If you ever say offensive things, even if it's just a joke, about Nemesis, her only family, she's not hesitated to slice your head off with her fans. She treasures them more than her own life and she won't let anyone talk shit about/do anything to them.

Jade can be a little bossy and pushy sometimes. And like we all know: She's very, very organized and she follows the rules strictly. Don't ever mess with her stuff, or you'll end up like Gildedguy at her Nemesis Gallery (if you don't know her weaknesses lmao).

People would describe the girl as caring. She would do everything in her power to make sure that you're safe and sound. She would always check up on you whenever she has the chance to, and she'd try her very best to make you happy and comfort you when you feel sad.

AND, if she ever sees someone make fun of her friends or especially, HER ONE AND ONLY, boy oh boy what coffin design do you want?

Jade is pretty friendly for the most part. She loves making new friends and meeting new people. Fun fact, she's one of the very few people who tried to talk to Yupia. And when her crew heard about that, they fucking brought the whole Nemesis corporation and prepare every single kind of weapons they can to deal with Yupia in case something happens to their leader. Long story short, no one died, and Jade made a new friend, at least, that's what she sees about her relationship with Yupia. But the girl is happy and proud enough to be able to talk to the machine that everyone's afraid of and not get killed.

However, Jade is also a very mysterious person. She doesn't talk much about her past for her bloodline. Everyone knows what happened to her, well, only the main part, and the girl is probably too hurt to be able to tell anyone the whole story.