•Nineteen•

•BEXLEY•

Caleb and I say bye to Evelyn and Ryker and make our way up the steps to the house.

Caleb's arm is wrapped around my shoulder and pressed sweet kisses to my cheek.

I unlock the door and push it open, greeted by an angry Mary.

"Thought you said it was over ay?" Her arms were crossed over her chest and dad was sitting in the kitchen on a stool.

"Well I guess we changed our minds huh?" Caleb said slurring his words a bit.

"Are you two drunk?" Mary asked walking towards us and grabbing Caleb's arm and yanking him towards her smelling his breath.

"Caleb Finn, what the hell has gotten into you?! It's her isnt it. Shes a bad influence on you." Mary said pointing at me.

"Mary let's not point fingers." Dad said standing up and walking over to us.

"They ruined us! How can you not expect me to get mad or angry Jaxson!" She yelled

"They didn't ruin us! You did! You didn't love me anymore so I tried to make you love me! We all know how that worked out!"

I looked at Caleb and we tried walking up the stairs without being seen.

"I want you out of this house Jaxon Marin! Don't ever come back! Take your daughter with you!" Mary yelled walking down the hallway and slamming the door to their-her bedroom.

"Dad.." I started but he shook his head.

"We were supposed to leave earlier but I convinced her this was over Bex. I tried doing it for you. I know how much being here means to you. Start packing.. we'll leave in the morning." He looked defeated.

I sighed nodding my head and walking up the steps, Caleb behind me. His hand on the small of my back.

"What if we never see each other again?" I whisper afraid if I speak any louder I might burst out into tears.

I sit on his bed and he walks over to me taking me into his arms.

"I won't let that happen princess." He said kissing my head. I snuggled into his body and took a big breath. Taking in his scent.

"I've never had a long distance relationship before.. but I hear it's the worst thing in the world" I mumbled

"We'll make it work I promise baby. I wouldn't let you get away that easy." I chuckled and looked up at him.

He gave me a kiss and snuggled his nose into my hair.

"I guess I have to go pack... Will you help me?" I asked him

"Of course let's go." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to my room and getting the boxes i used to move in from my closet.

I finish up my last box and collapse on my bed. Caleb crawled in next to me and pulled me into his body.

"I'm gonna miss you so much.. i just got you back." I cried. Turning around and snuggling myself into his arms the tears lining my cheeks.

"I will miss you too. But we've got this we can make it." He said kissing the tears away, and pulling me closer to his body.

I fell asleep sometime in that time and woke up to Mary screaming at us to get up. It was to for dad and I too leave.

I sigh and start taking some of my boxes down to the car. I went back in to get my last box and bumped into Caleb.

"Hi..." I whispered looking down.

He grabbed my hand and opened it sliding something into my palm and closing it. He kissed my lips and walked outside.

I opened my hand to see a necklace. It was an infinity sign with both our names on.

~Caleb and Bexley, to infinity and beyond.~

I smiled holding it to my chest, before putting it around my neck and snapping it together.

I really hope this long distance thing works. I'm truly, madly and deeply in love with Caleb Finn.

The end!