2.

TWO WEEKS LATER
MARIE'S POV
I Was Woken By The Sound Of Loud Music, As I Rolled Around My Bed And Rubbed My Face I Forgot That It Was The First Day Back To School I Got Up & Jogged To Where The Music Was Coming From I Saw Willam Bopping His Head Up And Down To The Song That Was Playing , It's 9:30 And You Weren't Going To Wake Me So I Wouldn't Be Late For School ? I Asked
Nah That's Not My Problem You Have A Phone With An Alarm He Said Smartly I Rolled My Eyes , And Started To Walk Until William Said Hurry For I Leave You, I Just Continued To Jog Back Too My Room ' On Willam's 16th Birthday My Dad Got Him A 2018 Black BMW & Blue And Black Challenger And Got Weston A White Mercedes & Red HellCat.
I Went Too My Bathroom & Got In The Shower About 10 Mins Later I Washed My Face And Brushed My Teeth .
Went To My Closet & Decided On What To Wear I Decided Too Where A White Tank Top Red Jacket & Blue Jean Jacket With My Black Tights And My Checkered Board Vans Shoes, After I Went To Do My Hair And Little Makeup.

As Read The Time On My Phone And It Read 9:45 Why Not Take A Couple Pictures I Said To Myself As Jogged Outside When I Got Out There I Seen A Boy I've Never Seen Before Come Out Next Door He Was Tall LightSkinned Had Waves & Was Wearing A Coat White T-Shirt & Grey Sweats

I Needed Someone To Take Me A Picture So Why Not Ask Him " Aye " I Said He Looked Up & Jogged To My House " Wassuh La'Mama He Said In Response I Was Asking Could You Take Me A Picture I Said Smartly While Grinning' He Said Yeah Ma He Said Licking His Lips.
I Handed Him My Phone And Posed On The Stare Way Into The House By The Brick Wall & He Snapped Two Pictures

He Me Handed The Phone Back I Looked At Them And They Looked Good I Looked Up From The Phone And Caught Him Staring , What You Looking At I Said With A Smirk

He Me Handed The Phone Back I Looked At Them And They Looked Good I Looked Up From The Phone And Caught Him Staring , What You Looking At I Said With A Smirk . Nothing Shawty He Said While Biting His Bottom Lip ' By The Way My Name Trent What's Your's ? He Asked, Marie As I Smiled And Showed My Pretty White Straighten Teeth As We Sat There Chatting Will Walked Out The Door.
Who The Fuck Is This Will Said With A Mug ' Ima Get Going Trent Said As He Walked Off,
Ughhh Will You Do The Fucking Most I Said As I Got In His Car And Slammed His Door ,
You Ain't Gotta Get In The Car You Can Get On Yo Damn Feet In Walk Too School Slammming My Damn Door Like That Will Said As He Snapped ,
Whatever You Ain't Gon Do Shit Bitch I Said As I Snapped Back Igh Marie He Said As He Sped Off I Sat In The Passenger Seat On My IPhone XR Scrolling Down Instagram 20 Minutes Later We Pulled Up To The School.

As Me In Will Walked Into The School We Went Our Separate Ways He Went Over To His Friends That He Sale With.

I Wasn't The Friendly Type To Surround Myself Round Cut Throat Ass Girls I Stayed To Myself .
I Needed Help Finding My Class I Was Lost Until I Saw Trent It Wasn't His First Year He's A Senior, I Walked Behind Him And Tapped Him Twice As He Turned Around His Licked His Lips & Said Mmmh Marie Yeah Thats Me I Was Wondering Could You Help Me Find My Class I Asked Yeah Let's See What You Got 82C Thats Upstairs Let's Go .

We Walked Up The Stairs And Towards My Classroom, We Got There Thanks For Helping Me Find My Class I Said With A Smile No Problem Ma Get In There So You Want Be Late He Said, I Walked In And Took A Seat ' Excuse Me Buuh This My Seat You Gon Have To Move A Round A Brownish Girl With A Nose Ring With A Curly Bob Said You Wasn't Sitting Here When I Walked In So Actually Its Not Your Seat, So You Can Find SomeWhere Else Too Sit I Said Back Smartly & Smiled' And Who Are You Spose To Be She Said Back With A Mug, Marie I Said While Smirking And Putting On Lip Gloss On My Lips Who You ? Julia I Run Things Up Here So Don't Get Too Comfortable She Said While Eyeing Me Nah Ma You Don't Get Comfortable I Said With An Evil Grin We'll See She Said Then Sighed Loudly In Walked Away .

COUPLE MINUTES LATER
The Teacher Walked In Hey Everyone I'm Mr. Jackson Your Math Teacher I Hated Math But I Got Thru It.
Hours Later It Was Time To Go Home As I Walked Out The Class I Saw Trent Talking To One His Homeboys I Guess ,Then He Spotted Me And Stated I'll Hit Up You Later Marie Wait Up Trent Yelled I Turned Around In Saw Him Jogging Towards Me Was Good I Said Nun Wassup With You How Was Yo Day He Asked It Was Pretty Good But I Have Too Get Going I Said, Yeah Dont Wanna Make Your Boyfriend Mad ! Haha That's Brother I Said
Mmh Well Will I See You Outside Today He Asked I Smirked And Walked Away, I Got In The Car What Took You So Damn Long Will Said Does Matter I Said Whatever Will Said .
TODAY WAS ACTUALLY A GOOD DAY