What type of hero costume works for me?

She thought as she tried to come up with a design.

Strings were her quirk- she could copy other people's quirks- but it doesn't represent Asia, why did she even agree to be a hero?

Sure living expenses were being paid, and she gets to have her education at the best school possible- but long before the incident she wanted to be a hero, even if it were to be impossible considering she was quirkless- she was always amazed with the different powers people have- and to use it for good, to help people- she wanted that, she wanted to be that.

But before that she loved all hero's but now she questions the hero society- are they even doing it because they can help people- or is it just about fame? Is there anyone that is a true hero?

If she were to be a hero, what would she be? Honest? Herself? Or some fake?

She smirked she knows the exact answer to that question.

————

Asia finished her hero costume, it was a one piece spandex that was a bloody red- oddly enough that is the only color she could make for some reason, it was tight-fitting almost like a second skin, the spandex continued up her face until it covered the bottom half of her face- it wasn't much but than again this is her first time doing something like this....

"It's not bad for a first try, at least it's more easier to move in..."

Kirishima beamed at the girl "this is your first time doing this?! That's still amazing! Give me a needle and thread and I'll be stuck on the faze on how to put the string through the hole!"

Asia beamed at the boy, fuck I'm soft.

Bakugo walked up to there little group-really it was just a pair.

"Hey shitty hair, what are you doing?!"

Asia raised a brow at the boy-shitty hair?, I for one think it looks pleasant!

"I'm talking with Asia! Bakugo!" He said still beaming.

"Yeah he's talking to me- so fuck off." She said while doing a shooing motion with her hand.

He blushed in embarrassment.

"ITS NOT LIKE I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU OR ANYTHING, ASS-FACE!"

"Who pissed in your cereal?" Asia replied

A little ways you have the bakusquad wheezing at their interaction.

"Bakugo getting murked!" Sato said

Mina was on the floor laughing not even hiding the fact that she was offending the explosive blonde.

And you have Kimanari who was doing that laugh with no sound and having a hard time breathing.....is he okay?

Back to the other trio-

"Why the fuck are you so aggressive for?! You literally just came up to us and offended us right off the bat! You didn't even say 'hi' or 'what are you guys talking about' or any of the sort, and your getting even more mad because I'm not taking your shit?!" Asia said she was in the face of the other while Kishirima was trying to pry them off each other..

A crowed was forming but they weren't really paying attention.

"Well it's not my goddamn fault that you got offended when I was specifically talking to shitty-hair!"

"There it goes again! Calling him shitty-hair! Unlike you his hair is actually cool- it doesn't look like he has anything 'shit' about it! Actually yours look like some dog barfed onto your hair!!"

"YOU BITCH!"

"ASSHOLE!"

Out of anger Bakugo's hand reaches over to the others face and his hand exploded, and outta reflex Asia shot her strings out of her fingers and yanked his hand away from her face, resulting in the rest of his body to be pulled.

Bakugo fell with a thump, he looked up about to curse at the girl again but stopped when he gazed at her.

There wasn't anything particular about her- to be honest, it happened in what felt like a lifetime but most likely only a second- a bunch of people he didn't know and some he seen when he passes by just appeared, and they looked so angry, and sure people are angry at him almost all the time, but the looks they gave him was completely and utter hatred and it made him bite back the words he was gonna say.

Asia stared at him with haughtily indifferent look.

She bent down to his still stun state on the floor.

"Bakugo." He couldn't help the shiver that ran down his spine from the way she said his name.

She tilted her head to the side, a close eye smile on her face that just makes her seem all the more scarier.

"Calm the fuck down."

And Bakugo couldn't help but nod.

"I'M HERE! WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"