•2• Entrance Exam

Belzebub POV

      As Present Mic finished explaining the rules what we were to do for the Physical Entrance Exam, I saw my sister shift in her seat, seeming to be nervous. "Hey, it's ok, you've got me!" I whisper yelled.
     Everyone made their to the mock city they were assigned to. Luckily me and Angel being in the same group. As we walked towards or gate we began transforming. I looked over at Angel seeing her small white horns erupting from her hairline. And the  small gold-ish halo appeared above her head.
     I felt the familiar burning in the middle-ish of my forehead as my large black horns showed themselves. A thin spade tipped tail growing from my tailbone started to lash around. Gaining glares from the fellow students around me, as well as stunned faces.
     Taking my sisters hand in mine we finished our walk, waiting the alarm to ring, signaling the beginning of the test. Moments later I heard said alarm, everyone rushing their way into the mock city. Hand in hand we began soaring over the other competitors.
     I left sister's side to search for robots farther into the city. Seeing a large group of two pointers I signaled to my sister. We dove down to meet the robots.
     I began swooping around the robots legs cutting them down,like trees. My sister, meanwhile, was using her giant feathers, the base being knife like, joined in the fun of cutting up the robots. 
      There had been ten robots, each worth being worth two points. We each having ten points . . . Not enough . . . Yet.      
      Continuing with the fun we now each had around 85 points. The end to the test ten minutes away. We scouted for robots,my sister scouting for smaller robots on the ground, I in the sky. Flying and fighting for so long had made us a tired, but we were to eager to give up.
      As I was looking around a massive explosion sounded to my left. I turned that way to see the gigantic zero pointed robot, seeming to have crashed into a building. Sensing something was wrong a called for my sister. Her arriving at my side soon. We continue towards the incident.
      Where we saw three other examines trapped under the building the huge robot had smashed. My sister, being less friendly than me, dealt with the robot, while I helped the competeters. Using my wings to slash the debris and make my way toward the three, I reached them. Urging them to continue forward down the path I made through the rubble. I followed after them reaching my sister, a very dead robot,as well as a crowd.
      I pulled my sister into an embrace happy to see her again. We heard Present Mic screech at the top of his lungs, signaling the test was over. The three I saved earlier approached us, and bowed . . . Low.
     "Thank for saving us." They all three said at the same time. I blushed a bold magenta while my sister stood there starring blankly. Returning the bow I replied with, " Your welcome, I apologize for my sister. She doesn't talk much. " Saying this seemed to snap her out of her trance, as she gently smiled, causing pink to tint the green headed boys cheeks.
      "Have you any injuries." She said softly causing me to gawk at her kindness. They all replied saying that they only had cuts and bruises . Angelo asked them to give her their injured limbs, using her healing magic to help. The greenette sat and stared at his smooth unbroken skin, while the other two girls payed their thanks with another bow and warm smile.
      All five introduced themselves to each other. Finding that the green haired boy was named Izuku Midoriya, the brunette was Ochaco Ururaka, and the dark green girl was names Asui Tsuyu, asking to be called Tsu. As the other opponents made their way to the exit, our group, Angel, Tsu, Midoriya, Ururaka, and I followed.

702 words
So, YEA! Thats Angelo and Belzebub's quirks.
I will release a profile with all the current information on current know information each character soon!
I hope you enjoyed!
.     .     .
.     .
.