EXES! ✖️

1. FOCUS on !YOU! 
If you've gone through a breakup recently or got your heart broken by someone you love or your crush. Cut all of the bullshit cause we ALL know that no matter how good/special/cute this boy is, you will have to move on in the end of the day. He has obviously made it clear that y'all aren't gonna work out and aren't for eachother then. So what you're gonna wanna do is. KEEP them added/followed on your social medias and don't make your accounts private cause OHHH he's gonna wanna see you do you. Don't check his social medias out anymore, don't check his snapchat story anymore. If he messaged you you got three options: leave him on read, answer back but in the driest way possible or answer very late like after two days or something BUT ANSWER DRY. And start focusing on yourself, go look up new songs (happy songs please!). Get your nails did or buy yourself some new cute things (if you can't afford these things that's completely okay, you can always find ways to make yourself feel cuter or look better). Don't hit up some new boys while your busy with your glow up tho, give yourself time, don't throw yourself from boy to boy like that, you're worth more than that. Try going out more and explore different cities on a budget. OHHH your insta feed must look fire tho, a breakup means new chances. Archive all your instagram posts and start a whole new feed with a better you, don't be worried about what he would think if he sees you act different than when you were with him cause he isn't here now to see all this beautiful shit happen, is he? Exactly, so babyyy do youuu, live your best life with your friends, family or all by yourself. You know you're your own best friend so it's you and you against the world. You better pose cute for your pictures in a 'that's your whole loss and you won't get it back' type of way. You got this! If y'all go to the same school or work at the same place, just be super lowkey and don't talk too much at all. Just be chill, if he has to talk to you for some reason, just answer very normal but AYE not too sweet. Just chill, don't act shocked. BUT, if you're feeling crazy and your feelings are all over the place still, JUST BLOCK THE BOY. But try to keep yourself busy as hell!! (We'll get to the blocking part later)

 But try to keep yourself busy as hell!! (We'll get to the blocking part later)

2. Isolate yourself from the world for a week
If your emotions are still just all over the place, you should just stay the hell away from people for a a week or a little more. Even for a month if it doesn't work out for you. You might take your frustrations and anger out on the wrong people, you might get your ass fired at work or get a hard time at work. You might be feeling on another level, so it's best to just isolate yourself. Give yourself a week/month, JUST a week/month. Don't exceed a week/month now cause then you're just gonna go from being sad and depressed to extremly depressed to the point where you'll have suicidal thoughts and shit like that. So i'll only give you a week/month cause that's enough time to at least get you to a better space mentally. So have these weeks to heal and cry your eyes out cause crying is a good way to get all them emotions out. You gotta go trough stuff to grow through stuff. You have to allow yourself to heal.

3

3. BLOCK!
BLOCK your ex from all his social media, delete his number. Not only his number but the whole message thread. So you don't have to go back and reread those old conversations. Cause when you do that, what's gonna happen??: you're gonna miss him, and on top of that you wanna delete his social media cause if he's a cheater and he had somebody while he was with you. Chances are: he's still gonna be with this girl, chances are he's gonna be posting and tagging her. And now you're on her page, now you on her sister best friends page, now you know the whole damn family because you've been lurking for like 2/3 hours. AND you're gonna hurt your own heart by even going on his page and seeing this girl, it's gonna make you have all those emotions and those feelings of being sad and hurt for a week/month all over again, its gonna come back! So if you've had your sad week/month and you don't block him from all your social media, it's gonna make you revert back to your sad phase. Crying, going trough those emotions, not wanting to be around people, it is gonna come back. If you wanna be stronger and heal faster, you have to just do it, just block him cause obviously you're gonna get hurt all over again. And if you stand strong in your shoes, you don't even have to block him and go on with your life, just realize that the relationship you had was toxic if you felt depressed or felt good as hell.

 And if you stand strong in your shoes, you don't even have to block him and go on with your life, just realize that the relationship you had was toxic if you felt depressed or felt good as hell

4. Get your confidence back
After a breakup your mind ain't right.
Spend a little extra time on your makeup spend a little extra time picking out your outfits and your hair. Cause when you go out and people see you looking pretty and cute, they're gonna compliment you. And what happens when somebody compliments you? You feel better about yourself, you're gonna gain confidence. It feels when you feel really low about yourself after a breakup, that someone notices you. Especially if a person from the opposite sex notices you. Spend a little extra time on yourself, get cute and look the best u can. Cause when you walk around feeling invisible inside, and you look invisible to people because no one notices you, that's gonna do something to you okay. So get your confidence back by going outside more, dressing up more, because guess what: your prince charming is gonna find you, but it just takes time. Upgrade baby!

THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER BADDIES, NOW THAT WE'RE DONE WITH THE DIFFICULT PART

THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER BADDIES, NOW THAT WE'RE DONE WITH THE DIFFICULT PART. WERE GONNA FOR REAL GET INTO THAT BADDIE FEELING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 🍒