"Hi baby," I said with a wide smile. My eyes were only for him. His eyes lit up followed by a laugh, the men beside him were puzzled at his drastic change I wasn't. This is the man I loved seeing him as. "Becca!!" he said aloud closing the space between us. Not caring for the audience, he framed my face with his hands placing a slow sultry kiss on my lips. I placed my hands over his taking in the heady scent of spice and mint as he kissed me. Whenever we were together, the world vanishes for us. It was just our little moment. He didn't rush our kiss he took his time feeling my lips against his, caressing my cheek with his thumb. Feeling his body against mine, I felt his body relax quite dramatically. Ending our kiss he placed his forehead against mine keeping his eyes closed, "What's wrong?" I whispered against his lips after placing a chaste kiss.

"I feel like such a failure Becca," he replied whispering also. I didn't answer, I simply pulled him into a hug placing a kiss on his neck. I wanted to comfort him more but our company wasn't having any of it. The two men behind him were older and had stern expressions on their faces. Releasing a tired sigh, he came out of my arms and held onto my hand tightly. "Gentlemen. I will like to introduce you to my girlfriend, Miss Rebecca Callum. Sweetheart, the heads of sales and finance." His voice held authority and the warmth he spoke to me with before was gone.

"Girlfriend?"

That question didn't come from either of the men not even Marlin but the secretary. "Why yes Winona. I did tell you that I was seeing someone. Here she is, my Becca." Sebastien answered her with complete indifference. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Callum but I'm afraid you came in a bad time." one said.

"No, she didn't. Marlin can you take over this meeting. Remember what we spoke about earlier." Sebastien said turning to his CEO.

"I did. Gentlemen. Please." Marlin said directing them to the right then turned to me with a smug smile, "We shall meet again. Thank you once again. He's back to his old self with you." He gave me a brotherly hug before leaving us.

"Let's go to my office. Winona, please hold my calls." Sebastien said leading me to his office giving me a quick moment to grab the large tote. The tight grip on my hand was an indication that my fears were coming true. Passing the double doors, I was whisked through another frosted door that needed his thumbprint. "Welcome to my office sweetheart," he said with a pleased smile. It was big as the penthouse apartment. His work area was the main design of it all, floor-to-ceiling windows and white marble floors, the walls were in a beautiful accented grey. Moving from his work area was a living area with modern furniture with a door leading to his private bath. He went to his desk as I gravitated to the two-person dining table.

"What's that?" he called out.

"Lunch." I returned making sure the food was still warm. "Really?" In no time, he was by my side looking over my shoulder as I set up the dishes. Again I felt his tension when he wrapped his arms around my waist. His light beard brushed against my neck as he held me tighter, "Let's eat then talk." I said softly. He didn't respond he simply placed the chairs closer together for us to sit. We ate quietly leaving him to his own thought but I was nervous to know what was going on with him.

"Sales have dropped since she posted the video. I have women degrading me on the internet. My family's name is being dragged in the mud. The company is being held under scrutiny for having a baby killer as the chairman. I can't even face my parents though they are on my side. It's because of me this is happening."

He was defeated not the cheerful guy from this morning. I registered as to why he was going into a meeting with the two gentlemen earlier. "The heads. What advice did they give you?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Public apology to Ronnie and make engagement official," he muttered. Hearing it out loud made the situation all too real. "And Annalisa?"

"Do a conference stating the facts with Dante as a witness to it all." In his tone, I heard the underlying fear of reopening that part of his life to the public. Kissing his cheek, I felt him smile under my lips, it was my way of saying I was there for him. Veronica was doing it again, she was breaking him this time by messing with what he cherished the most. "Guess you agree with the second option." he joked.

"I won't lose you to her ."

"I'm not planning on leaving you sweetheart." he returned turning his head to steal a kiss. He drove me wild by a simple touch and kiss, his hands were on my neck and waist caressing my skin with his thumbs. Heat pooled between my legs when he pulled me onto his lap, straddling him allowed my dress to go further up my thigh. "You're so beautiful. So fucking spectacular. Can't believe I've found you." he breathed against my neck. I allowed my head to fall back, giving him more access to my neck as he began to place soft kisses from my ear. My body trembled to feel his finger glide across my bare thighs making their way to my thong-covered center. "I'm happy that you found me." I groaned feeling two fingers enter me.

"Look at me sweetheart," he said huskily. His grey eyes were dark with lust behind his glasses, the magnetic pull of his eyes was strong. Gazes locked allowed me to see so much more as he pleasured me. He needed a stress reliever and plunging his fingers into my wet core was his reliever. Sebastien watched my facial expressions with keen interest, shivers racked my body when he placed a bit of pressure on my bud. "Yes?" he breathed out heavily using his other hand to loosen his pants. Unable to answer I nodded my head in response. Holding onto his shoulders and bracing my knees on his thighs we kept our eyes locked, releasing his harden thick cock from his pants and briefs I smoothly eased onto his cock, filling me inch by inch. "Fuck!" I mouthed out. The last inch was roughly plunged into me causing me to moan out loud, the erotic pleasure was too much, I was about to close my eyes but he stopped me. "No. No. Please." he grounded out. His voice was pleading and it tore at my heart. He needed the connection. He was scared of going back into the dark.

Holding onto my waist he helped me move on his cock, allowing me to bounce and go at my own pace. I went faster feeling it all building up, he was throbbing in me as my folds tighten around him. "Right there." he grounded out stroking at one position that's when I felt the tingling in my back. He too was close. We went faster, the chair scraping against the floor, Sebastien was plunging into me rougher, his grip got tighter. "I'm so close sweetheart," he mumbled. I met his pace, my breasts spilling out of my bra, he got rougher. Holding onto me tightly we moved from the table to the leather sofa. Sebastien spun me around to be on all fours on the sofa, thrusting into me harsher than before and I loved it. I felt a stinging on my butt then his lips easing the pain, he did it once more, I cried out in ecstasy as I released all over him. Sebastien kept going, his cock was harder and thicker, holding onto my shoulder and wrapping my hair around his hand pulling my head back to capture my lips, I felt him in me. He groaned against my lips, biting them roughly as he spilled his seed in me.

"My baby" he whispered against my lips as he slowed his pace down. Easing myself off him was torture, it woke me once more. I was currently trying to catch my breath when I felt my dress zipper go down. Not saying a word I did his unspoken order, turning around I caught him undressing also. "I need more of you," he said gripping his semi-hard cock in his hand. I went on my knees and opened my mouth, Sebastien's breathing became harsher, I can tell he was surprised by my action. Watching him closely I covered his cock with my mouth getting a sharp curse out of him. He placed hands on my head allowing me to set the motion, in one move of my tongue licking his cock head it immediately got harder. Starting off slow was torture for him but also gave him time to realize just how I had him in my mouth. I held onto his hips and began to move faster. I curved my tongue around his dick and kept up the tempo, gently squeezing his balls. He wanted more.

In and out.

In and out.

He watched closely how it filled my mouth then came back out. The muscles in his arms tensed, he was holding back. I can feel it, he needed this. Looking back up at him I gave a slight nod of my head. "I-I can't," he said brushing my hair away from my face. I stopped and stood before him, "We have so much to learn about each other." I said with a smile. Sebastien simply pulled me into his arms, feeling our bodies together using that silence to help him through whatever was bothering him. "Go take a shower. I will join you soon," he said in my ear before pushing me to the bathroom. Five minutes after I felt a hand gliding over my body, "I love your curves." I heard Sebastien say his body again molded onto mine.

"Thank you."

I turned to clean his body under his watchful stare, "We should go out tonight. I want to spoil my girl. I want to give you anything you want. You need."

"Things I need, I can easily buy them. Baby, you do know I'm not with you for your money right?" I asked him.

"Yes, I do. I just want to spoil you. You mean the world to me, Becca. Just let me do this. Let me be your prince."

"As long as I'm your princess." I teased.

"You're more like my queen."