Part 1

In the Frontier, the IMC is at war with the Militia. At the helm of the fight are Pilots. A Pilot by themselves are capable of turning the tides of war. With every Pilot is there Titan, self-aware automation with a variety of weapons. Together a pilot of Titan is nearly unstoppable until they face a rival Pilot. During this war, few mercenary pilot groups took up contracts. Apex and the 6-4 are the most recognized. For me I'm just want to finish my contact and get away from this war that I've been in since the beginning.

Radio: Pilot L/n do you read me?

"I read you."

Radio: IMC reinforcements inbound get ready.

"Got it."

One pilot jumped down from a crashed ship.

He looked over to see a Legion class Titan walk next to him

Y/n: SP, let's get moving.

SP: Understood.

He jumped onto the leg when the ship they believed to be inoperable began to take off.

Y/n: What the hell? I got someone trying to escape I'm going back in the ship.

Radio: I thought you had the objective.

SP: They might be trying to escape with Intel on our objective.

Y/n: I did have it secured.

He grabbed onto SP's hand and entered the cockpit.

Y/n: Fire a power shot.

The shot-blasted a hole in the ship for them to enter.

Radio: I'm not paying you to lose it.

They walked in the ship but everything was empty. Just the marks from them previously clearing it out.

Y/n: I'm going to disembark.

SP: Pilot, before you continue on we should...

He jumped out loading his Volt.

Y/n: This will be quick.