Chapter 29-Apology II😥

Guys! Thanks so much for your support, means a lot. Please! Please!and please! I will not advice stealing of my work. Cracking my head for what to write is enough work...stealing it is just wrong. I have copyright now!!! Don't try anything nasty. Keep viewing👀, voting⭐, commenting📲 and sharing👄📱.
Enjoy!😘😘.

                                 \~/    

Okay! Its the day. I got out of bed too early today. Probably because I was a bit tensed when I went to bed, its normal.

I did the chores, when I realised that sitting around and waiting for time to skydive won't work. I dealt with my room first, then the living room, then the kitchen. I even made breakfast. It was Saturday for Christ sake!!

I started dishing out the food, I was just dropping the last plate on the table,  when I saw the rest of the household staring at me with shock, confusion and surprise.

"Oh, you guys are awake" I smiled.

"Um, Maddie" Mrs Rivers started saying "Its just eight, what is going on?" The confusion was so noticeable in her voice.

"Mom?" Emily tapped Mrs Rivers with her eyes glued to the living room "I think Maddie cleaned up".

" Are you feeling okay, honey?" Mrs Rivers asked with concern in her voice.

I chuckled "Yes Mom, I'm fine" but seriously tensed, and yea, I called  Jennifer earlier and pleaded with her to drop me off at Cole's place. Yes, she asked questions, but long story short, she said yes. So I'm waiting.

Finally Dad spoke playfully, a smile on his face "Well I don't know about you guys but my stomach is aware of the presence of this food, so I'll just brush and be back downstairs".

" Me too" Emily said as she followed.

Mum shrugged "Okay". She followed behind Emily.

Yes. I wanted to call them Dad and Mum and Sis from my heart...I just had the feeling.....

" So whats going on?" Mum asked after chewing down on her food. True to Dad's words, he had returned quickly, so did Mom and Em.

"Nothing" I shrugged. I wasn't feeling so hungry. Tension could stitch someone's appetite.

"This is the earliest we've eaten on a Saturday" she added.

"I know right?" Emily agreed and resumed breakfast.

"I'm just waiting for Jenny, we're supposed to...." To what? "Go see this movie we've been dying to see" Might not be a great excuse, but its better than telling my parents I woke up so early and did all this stuff to go see Cole.

They are okay with it, but seriously...its not appropriate, also I'm not making an excuse. Jennifer is going to drop me off, and might hang around.

"Oh. Well don't you think —"

The blaring horn outside made me forget my food and stopped any other conversation and questions.

I got up "Got to go Dad, Mom" My eyes registered them "Em, dishes".

" I got ya" she said with a smirk.

I walked quickly to the door and pulled it open. Yup! Jennifer was there. I shut the door and hurried over to the car and got in.

"Thanks Jen, but then you're kinda late".

She had set the car in motion once I got in.

" Yea, I know. I was handling a snub".