"Sure.." Harry said cradling baby Yazzie.

"I can warm the bottle if you like." Niall stood walking over to Zayn. He missed taking care of the baby while in Ireland.

"Thank you, Niall." Zayn happily handed him the milk bottle to warm up.

The doorbell rang, Liam stood up to open the door. And a group of about seven people who looked like a welcoming party, were all smiles at them as they come in. Zayn, Liam and Louis looked at each amused as they introduced themselves. They was a concierge, two housekeepers, chef, chauffeur and two private servers all at their service. It was part of the chalet service.

"Who are they?" Harry asked coming back to the room.

"Concierge services." Zayn told him then signalled for him to listen as the concierge continue to list services available to them. It was all inclusive package with all meals cooked, served to them. Housekeeper for daily cleaning, their own private swimming pool. Available on request massages were spa detox and yoga coach.

"I'm home." Harry said dramatically at the mention of yoga coach.

When the concierge were done explaining, Harry waved goodbye at all of them as they left.

"We started from the bottom, now we're here_we started from the bottom now we...here" Liam started singing and Niall joined him, dancing along.

Zayn though feeling rough joined them too, dancing.
Harry smiled fondly at him, liking that Zayn looked happy, that's all he ever want, to see Zayn smile and happy. Harry's never been afraid to blow his own horn, he did good. He patted himself his own shoulder.

*

*

"Damn Harold." Louis said rubbing his full belly, "I take it back, this does feel like a reality show family holiday after all. Love it me." They were all lounging around the fireplace after being served their dinner.

"You did good babe, I'm impressed...I'll show you how much later.." Zayn kissed him hard on the mouth, he was lying in his favourite position between Harry's legs.

"Zayn, please don't start that now or later. The walls are thin we will hear everything." Liam groaned.

"The walls are not thin. They are like made of wood, and hard isn't it." Zayn said to him.

"Not as hard as me, baby." Harry said kissing him.

"Hazza you better stop before we all get hard.." Niall said joking and laughed when Liam looked at him scandalised, eyes wide.

"Oh my god, kill me now." Liam groaned,

"Sorry, Liam. On another note, I've got a confession. My mom did help with the booking, it's not all me, after that text fiasco she didn't trust us with baby on board, she took over." Harry told them laughing.

Zayn smiled, "Don't worry I'm still impressed, babe"

"This is expensive though." Louis said.

"And you are surprised because?" Harry replied. "I've got a rich boyfriend bitch, he's given me permission to spend, isn't that so, Zee?"

"Of course I did you're my sugar-baby_" Zayn yelped when Harry spanked him hard. "Haz, why?"

"I'm your daddy, that's your punishment for calling me your baby. And you're getting it hard later_"

"Harry!" Liam groaned at him. "Please, stop."

"Told you should have brought girlfriends,..now we'll watch these two getting it on" Naill said munching on goodies brought to him by the servers,