[ ice cream ]

After another long day of training and hard work, Y/n and Todoroki decided to get ice cream as a way to treat themselves after dealing with 'Aizawa's crap' as they called it. Though coincidentally, another green-haired friend of Y/n's had the same idea.

"So we're going to that place a few streets down from my house, right?" Y/n spoke as she walked, her friend nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, they have the best stuff but it's a shame we always go there, you basically eat the whole store every time we go." Todoroki said trying to contain his smirk.

"Why must you hurt me this way, you smartass?" You sighed as todoroki laughed, the two of you turning the corner to your street.

Time skip

After arriving at your destination, Todoroki picked out a table while you waited in line to order two sundaes. A customer in front of you caught your eye, their hair being oddly familiar.

You tapped their shoulder, "Hey, do I know you?" Only to be greeted by Izuku himself. "Oh! S-sorry I didn't recognize you, jeez. I-I'm a little loopy today, haha." You nervously stuttered, wishing you hadn't asked your damn crush if you knew them. How embarrassing.

"Y-y/n? What are you doing here? I m-mean, uhm.." His face flushed, his eyes averting yours.

"Uh, well after today's training me and Shouto-kun decided to come here for a treat! It's my favorite place but he always makes fun of me for eating like a pig every time we come here...though I can't deny that I do..." You laughed nervously, hoping your little rambling session wouldn't end your conversation.

He gave you a chuckle, and made you an offer. "Well I was thinking, since we're all here together u-um, can I sit with you guys? I-I can pay for your ice cream, too..." He pulled some money out of his pocket, your eyes widening.

"No, no! It's fine, really! I brought enough to get like, 3 sundaes each, haha." You snorted, making him laugh. "But yeah, you can come join miss piggy and Todoroki. In fact, since you're letting me sit with you, I'll buy your ice cream!" You smiled.

"A-are you sure?" He asked, surprised that you would offer that considering he wasn't doing much for you except giving you a chance to be in his presence. Unknowingly to him, his presence held way more value over the money in your pocket and the sundaes soon to be in your mouths.

"Yep! Shouto is sitting at that booth back there, so you can go and join him. I'll text him right now saying that you're joining us." You pulled out your phone, shifting as the line ahead of you grew smaller.

Me:
Hey Shou, mido is sitting w us! I can't believe he's actually here :0

Shouto:

Me:Right! Ok bye the line is moving

Me:
Right! Ok bye the line is moving

Midoriya waved bye to you as he sprinted over to the table, making smalltalk with Todoroki as you stood in the line, your turn to order closely approaching.

Time skip

"Well that was fun! I'm glad I found you in the line, Izu." You smiled at him, him returning the gesture.

"Y-yeah! I had a great time." He fumbled with his hands, not knowing how to hold the conversation.

"Alright, im gonna go to the washroom real quick. Be back soon." Todoroki winked at you as he left the table, signalling that now was the time to ask him out.

You blushed at the thought, and stared down at your hands resting on the table.

"So-" You and Izuku spoke in unison, earning laughs from each other.

"It's ok, you can go first." You spoke, a chill running down your spine. What was he going to say?

"U-um, so maybe next time, if you want, I can pay for your ice cream?" His face reddened, his eyes gazing into yours.

"S-sure, only if it's you and miss piggy though, hehe." You laughed, your eyes crinkling as you smiled.

Izuku stared at you, blushing. "I-it's a date then!"