Wendy's New Home and Boyfriend!

Romeo and Wendy walked out smiling and giggling.

"That was new." Natsu says.

"I think its good. She's not shy anymore." Gray says.

In Romeo and Wendy's classroom:

"Haha! I can't believe you moved here!" Romeo says. Wendy giggles.

"Yeah! Like last year! As soon as I moved here people started making fun of me.." Wendy says looking down at her desk.

"Well, why? Your so cute! Have they not seen you? Not to mention how kind you've always been!" Romeo says. Wendy smiles at her friend.

"I guess they haven't seen me. I can't even afford a uniform, contacts, or make up. So people call me a bum, nerd, or mak-" Romeo stops her his eyes filled with anger.

"Who in their right mind would bully anyone before they get to know them?! You gorgeous with or with out make up, same goes for your glasses! I can buy you an uniform!" Romeo says. Wendy adjusts her glasses as her cheeks flush red. Wendy sits up and kisses Romeo's cheek.

"Uh oh! Bummy has guts! The cute new guy so is gonna be mine!" The pink hair girl says as she walks in the room with her posse.

"Says who?" Romeo asks. The girl smiles.

"Its totally meant to be. You super hot and I am too! I'm Cheria by the way."  Cheria says.

"I'm.. not into you." Romeo says.

"Huh? Like everyone in our grade wants her!" A black haired says.

"Oh? That so changes.. nothing." Romeo says.

"Plus, I got someone." Romeo says looking at Wendy.

"What? You like bummy?" Cheria asks.

"The girls name is Wendy!" A girl with brown eyes and white silky hair says.

"Oh? The mighty Charle takes up for the loser? Haha. Who would of knew?" The black hair girl said laughing.

"Wendy, I'm Charle. And I bought you a uniform already!" Charle says smiling as she hands Wendy a folded up uniform.

"See, Wen, you have people here for you." Romeo says holding Wendy's hand. Wendy begins to tear up.

"Aw, how sweet.. NOT!" Cheria yells.

"You know what! You don't even know me! I'm tired of being picked on! You don't know my life story! You know why I can't afford anything? I'm an orphan. My mother died! I bet you didn't know that! I don't even have a home to go to! I go and sleep in a small closest of a room! I moved here because I had no where to go. My father passed away last year. So I was sent to an orphanage." Wendy yells at Cheria. Wendy begins to cry.

"Wen, I didn't know that!" Romeo says pulling her in and hugging her.

"It's settled." Charle says.

"What is?" Wendy

"Your coming home with me! I live in that mansion down the rode me and my mother do! My mother has been wanting to adopt anyway! She'll love you!" Charle says.

"Really?" Wendy says as she stops crying.

After school.

Romeo walks Charle and Wendy home.

"Wow.." Wendy says. A tall woman with curly white hair and brown eyes runs out.

"You're gorgeous!" The woman yells.

"Welcome home, Wendy!"

✳✴✳✴✳✴✳✴✳✴✳✴✳✴✳✴✳✴✳✴✳✴✳✳✴✳✴✳

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D I loved making it! ♥