Ch. 8 The Soccer Game

This soccer game was not a joke to the other boys in Jonathan's grade. They took regular games seriously but they still had their fun, but a championship game, is a whole other story. It was the final game of the season, and the Dragons soccer team worked hard to get there, well most of them. Jonathan was on the team but he was a terrible player, he couldn't keep the ball for more then three seconds without it being stolen by the other team, and he could not score a single goalie. His team always gave him a hard time, especially in the locker room.

The final game was starting and the boys were getting ready for the final match at home, they got dressed in their dark blue soccer uniforms, it was a very hot day which was a downfall for the players. The game eventually went on, and was coming close to the end, the sweaty players were playing for a long game, and the score was tied throughout most of the game. Jonathan was called to the field to replace Alex, everyone was confused and upset about the call, but the coach made up his mind and they had to listen.

"You better not disappoint us nerd." Alex said as they passed by each other.

The whistle blew and the round started, Jonathan was defense, and blocking a player from getting the ball, somehow the ball was kicked over to him by someone he could not tell, he turned and got the ball, he wanted to show the team that he was not a let down, and prove he was good
"NO!!!" some team members yelled, he made it to the goalie and went to kick it in and missed completely. The entire team on their feet mad and upset. Not only that but the ball was kicked by him again, only closer to the other teams goal, it was as if he handed the ball to the other team to let them score, costing the Dragons the game, and losing championship because of Jonathan. "You fucking idiot, you should of passed the ball to one of us..." said a member. He gulped as the whole team gave him a dirty look.

The coach pulled him aside before he entered the locker room with the team, and yelled at him about that play and was very disappointed and mad along with the rest of the team. When he entered the locker room the smell of sweaty bodies and smelly clothes filled his nostrils, he walked towards his locker slowly, looking at the players give him dirty looks as he passed by, he sighed as he approached his locker. He looked down at his grass stained shirt and shorts, and began taking off his shirt, knowing this was not about to be good.
"Johnny... care to explain why you didn't pass the ball to Lucas in that final play?" asked Nick
"Well.. I .. uh - I thought I could-"
"No, you know what, you cost us the championship. Now you're gonna pay" Nick angerly said as he grabbed Jonathan and pushed him against the row of lockers, an audience started to form
"Haha get em good" some boys laughed
"Give him a wedgie!" someone yelled,  Lucas then grabbed a hold of his damp tighty whities while Nick held onto his arms so he couldn't try to run, there was no getting out of it now. Nick let go and Lucas was yanking his underwear hard and bouncing him up and down, everyone was laughing and pointing. Lucas yo-yo'ed him which made his butt stick out in front of everyone, Jonathan was humiliated. Lucas then grabbed the front of his underwear and pulled him off the ground, crushing his balls. He could only smell his own gross underwear, as it was in his face, humiliating him even more. Jonathan pushed his hand away and Lucas dropped him on the floor, Jonathan backed up and picked the fabric out of his butt.