Ch. 11 Hanging Wedgie

A bunch of people are grouped around a tetherball pole, the sounds of stretching fabric can be heard from the top, you slowly look up the pole and see shoes and legs hanging from off the ground, and as you keep panning upwards you see its a boy with his fruit of the loom tighty whities sticking out of the back of his khaki's, his underwear hung up over the tip top of the pole, a giant wet stain on the front of his pants, as well as his leg holes sticking out from the back, he slightly sways side to side as he hangs there in defeat and embarrassment, unable to get free.

"My surf!" Lucas says as he serves the tether ball attached to the pole Jonathan is on. He his the ball high on purpose and it his Jonathan square in the face. The whole crowd laughs as this is a pattern for the next several minutes.

*Sigh* "Well... my underwear doesn't look like its going to rip anytime soon" Jonathan says looking back at the back of his briefs hung over the top, hearing a stretch as he moved. He leaned forward causing his stomach to be facing flat towards the ground causing more pain, he quickly moved back, which cause his pants to fall down to he knees. As he felt his pants fall he moved his legs sideways to stop them, making the wedgie go deeper painfully. The whole crowd laughing even harder as they saw his yellow stained once white tighty whities on display. Jonathan had to bend down to pull up his pants and could not reach them, his butt on display as well he just let them fall, and went right back to his original position. Eventually everyone left to class and Jonathan was once again left in a hanging wedgie, but this time no one came to help, who knows how long until they rip.